z

Young Writers Society

Ashfall DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:09 pm
Basil says...

Alrighty then!!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

OK, officially Miles is not dead. Due to me missing a section of Andraya's post I didn't see that the door was caved in. So @Iggy and I will both be revising our last posts. *Troops off to do so*

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:12 pm
Sassafras says...

Troops off. Messy you are so adorable it hurts.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

24 Reviews

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:26 am
Basil says...

Ok, I'm having a seriously terrible mental blank ... which character is left handed??
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm
Messenger says...

Probably Miles.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

Just so you all know, this SB is the bomb! I am enjoying this so much and happy to see that it is still progressing.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 am
Iggy says...

@basilthecat and @Messenger, I rewrote my post. You can read it here - http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=98865&start=30#p1185721

I look forward to seeing Andraya's next post, Basil, :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

663 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:35 am
Messenger says...

I liked it a lot Iggy Marco is funny, even though he appears tough.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:38 am
Sassafras says...

I think we should have a small discussion about where this is going because everyone seems to know what's going on except me xD And every time I come to write I have to stop because I don't know what to say.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 am
Messenger says...

I agree. I was actually just thinking of that. It seems like the major climax is over. Everyone has just about met up. (Side note: Wouldn't someone at least think about killing Morgan in Basil's last post? He is there enemy who is ruthlessly chasing them. )

I am thinking we should run into a group of rescue crew members or something. Something big needs to happen. So far it's just been survive.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:47 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Well isn't that what the whole SB's about? Surviving. There's so much happening and so quickly. We're burning through ideas here and I just think there's a small bit of cool down needed before another major thing.

Maybe small conflicts and no more attacks.

Just a suggestion.

24 Reviews

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:08 am
Basil says...

I agree with Reise! Something simple. We should also add in a little more humour, I think.
And @Messenger because Morgan was struck in the face with a plank of wood and fell down the stairs, it would have been assumed that he's dead. I don't know if @Craz has anything in mind, so I left Morgan's "death" vague.
@Iggy good post! I'll have something up after someone else posts ;)
Of course I am.
Why?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:05 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Unless everyone agrees that the Storybook should end shortly after everyone is together, I had an idea that the group should start looking for a refuge camp. Since the majority of characters are seeking family members, I would think the refuge camp would hold something more than just safety. Depending on if we want to go further than that, the camp can be in horrible condition or just the rescue our characters need. But I do agree on the more internal conflict within the group.

@BasiltheCat what do you think about once everyone is together that Andraya goes after Gale because of Jet?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

24 Reviews

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 pm
Basil says...

I like that idea of a refuge camp!!

But Craz, I don't know what you mean by Andraya going after Gale because of Jet. If anything, Andraya would thank Gale for keeping her brother alive.
Of course I am.
Why?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 pm
Craz says...

Well, I thought that she would partly blame him because his former group did nearly kill Jet. Not forever, but just when they first meet.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg