z

Young Writers Society

Ashfall DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 pm
Basil says...

Oh ... yeah, she'd do that ^^ And then Jet would tell her Gale is nice and she'll come 'round
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:33 pm
Messenger says...

Well for my group, Marco. Henri, and Andraya aren't getting along too fine, and Miles is pretty upset because he is basically useless, so I am expecting conflict to come out of that shortly.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:40 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

For now Henri is going to be kinda... distant? In her head a lot, reserved and quiet. She's a very fragile character so I'm going to start building on that.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:02 pm
Craz says...

Okay, so right now Group 1 (Marco, Henri, Andraya) is still in the drug store in the city, and Group 2 (Gale, Jet, Vin) is heading towards the city that Group 1 is in. How are the two groups going to meet each other? Or are they just going to stumble upon each other?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

24 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:22 am
View Likes
Seraphinaxx says...

Hey is it ok for me to make a character?

(can I take the fact that someone liked this post as a yes?)
Last edited by Seraphinaxx on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:17 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

I am so so so so sorry. I've been writing a post, but really haven't been able to finish it, with all my bad marks in tests... I should have one up this weekend... >.>' please forgive me >.<
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

24 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 pm
Basil says...

@Craz maybe we can have Andraya walk outside or something, sick of being in the pharmacy, and Group 2 happen to be within eye shot of her, and Jet recognises her?
(I want to get the reunion of the two siblings as emotional as possible, but I'm still unsure of who's POV I should do it from ... any suggestions?)
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

77 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:25 pm
Craz says...

@Seraphinaxx of course! Your character would be alone (or with a NPC group) for about three posts before meeting another character/ group. And remember to subscribe to both the DT and the SB.

@BasiltheCat I think you should do it as Jet. Andraya goes outside, maybe takes a walk, minding her own business, and then Jet recognizes her and after a heartfelt moment she leads them back to the group. I'll probably post after that, and then someone else posts, and then you can do it as Andraya maybe finding out about how Gale and Jet met.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

77 Reviews

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:13 pm
Craz says...

There should be a post coming soon, right?

77 Reviews

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Thanks @Messenger for moving us along! I'll post hopefully tonight, unless @BasiltheCat you want to get a post about the sibling's reunion in there before me.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm
Messenger says...

I figured Basil would go next since Miles just spotted them all coming down the street.

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I'll have something up soon!! I'll try for tomorrow if my Dad gives my laptop back ^//^
Of course I am.
Why?

77 Reviews

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

@BasiltheCat that was great ! :D

24 Reviews

Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 am
Basil says...

I'm glad you like!! It took way too long to write that!! DX
Of course I am.
Why?

77 Reviews

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:19 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

*nudges* We are actually not that far from finishing if we stop shortly after we have all met each other and get rescued. >.>

Let's try to wrap this up, hm?? :D

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance