z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 am
Skyguy says...

Im sorry if I confused anyone. So everythimgs back to normal? Id lik chase to somehow get a chance to talk to the main mythics, and tell them about tje war in heaven, and how its starting to happen on earth. Then, maybe a certain few mythics can be taught in warfare. Rileys going to help because he cant fight off the whole templar order by himself and he needs to protect his sister.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Reviews: 4
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am
thelostone says...

No, that's fine!
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am
Skyguy says...

So, how should we plan this? Does chase confront... no... tje party. Outside of the schools "magical" boundry, theyre open season to any creature thays hunting. So, chase reveals himself there? And riley helps because hes such a bad a mofo amd I love assassins creed. Think of assassins creed as a templar teen. So cool.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am
KingLucifer says...

Meet the Demi Demon Ankli Blackbird! She instantly dispises people like Layla and Chase, she may play Templar Teens Dark Angel of Death. Finally her best friend is Hazel Reed as approved by Chococookie.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 am
Skyguy says...

Im thinking about posting a templar meeting tomorrow. Any ideas what theyre going to talk about?

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm
barefootrunner says...

Hi there! Mind if I join yall? I've read all the SB posts :D
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

Reviews: 1
Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 pm
ThingRed says...

Sure thing the more the merrier.
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

Reviews: 2
Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm
ThingBlue says...

How about since there's a Templar meeting, Chase is distracted and can't stop Charlie and Gwen from getting kidnapped that night?

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:09 pm
Skyguy says...

Idk. Theyll get kidnapped, but the templars are in a different country. Chase will be busy fight ing off monsters or whatever. After I post the templar meeting, can chase and riley try to get gwen to stop the party. Shell be scared, because she doesnt know if theyre mythics or whatever. Then theyll walk away, anf gwen will wonder who or what they are. I can do it or you can. Idc

Reviews: 4
Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 pm
thelostone says...

Can we skip to the end of school?
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

304 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 pm
barefootrunner says...

Posted my character profile. I thought she might be useful to set the scene at the Templar Base before everyone gets kidnapped to there :)
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 am
Skyguy says...

Thanks my furry friend. Ill send you some ideas and tell me what you think.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 am
KingLucifer says...

Just to mention Ankli has very minor abilities that come with her Demon Half, as listed these are what she has.

Death-warning - A vision of a living person prior to his or her death.

Astral projection or mental projection - An out-of-body experience in which an "astral body" becomes separate from the physical body.

Apportation - Materialization, disappearance, or teleportation of an object. (Note: Ankli has a Black Steel Sword that is the only thing she can materialize.)

Clairvoyance, second sight - Perception outside the known human senses.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

304 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 pm
barefootrunner says...

@Skyguy, bring it on! The sooner the better :) I'm raging to post here, so let's have it!

Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:05 am
Skyguy says...

By the way, vassago is a real being. Leave him alone because im planning on something. I found him on wiki. Hehe

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah