z

Young Writers Society

The Forest of Labyrinth DT

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:32 pm
Dynamo says...

So that's it? We're just going to let the storybook die on page 2? Did I just waste my time creating an interesting character and figuring out a plan for his place in the story, just like many other storybooks before this one?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

I was waiting to see if anyone else would reply, but looks like it might be just me and you on this one. Again... What a shame. It has so much potential left in it...
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 am
Dakushau says...

I was also waiting for someone else to post.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 am
Skydreamer says...

urrggggg...sorrrryyyy I have school. It messes up everything especially when you have a mom like mine who bans you from this site. (but for my own good) So, I'll get something up today. I will try to be more consistent, sorry. But don't lose patience, stories take time! XP A week can go by or two and the story still alive. But I understand, been meaning to post but haven't had the time. Again sorry and am posting today.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

159 Reviews

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 pm
Skydreamer says...

I have posted. You can have them do whatever you want @Dynamo and they can find @AyumiGosu17 character sooner or later.

If you would like help with dialogue/interaction for the scene could you just PM me? Thanks.

11 Reviews

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 pm
Dakushau says...

I'm planning to try and post sometime soon, although it will probably be atleast a few days before I can because I'm pretty busy right now.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm
Dynamo says...

Is there anything you want to post before Adam wakes up, thewritersdream, or should I just have him wake up?
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

164 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

I just added my own post. I left it open for anyone, so jump at it.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

11 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 am
Dakushau says...

I'm going to be busy almost all day tomorrow with some homework and some other stuff, but I'm going to post this weekend.

@AyumiGosu17 In my post I'm probably going to have my character be the person you meet. I think it makes sense to be my character since I was most likely near you because I encountered your horse, and also we don't want everyone together in one area yet.
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

159 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 am
Skydreamer says...

Alrighty, I agree @Dakushau. Also @Dynamo I think you can just have him wake up, but make some time pass, and he'll see her making arrows out of sticks using her dagger. She's trying to prepare for whatever's next.

Oh, and what is next? I liked Ladcat's idea of speaking for the Forrest and having various challenges thrown at them and such. Perhaps the next challenge will be a storm?

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

A storm will suffice. We may have to start manipulating the forest on our own, which I am completely fine with. Dynamo is a published author, I'm working on a publication, and everyone else here has shown outstanding skill in creative writing. Now let's actually put it to use.

I'm still waiting on someone to acknowledge my character and get this story going again.

159 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 am
Skydreamer says...

It seems Dakashu is ready to interact with your character and will hopefully post soon. : )

Ah, that's so cool that you guys have been published! Excited to write more. : )

164 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:25 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

I'm also going to let you guys know that I probably won't post for a couple of days. I'm having surgery tomorrow morning, and I'm expected to be down for a week. Hopefully, I'll start feeling better and can get online to check in with you guys and put in a response.

159 Reviews

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:29 am
Skydreamer says...

Feel better soon! Will be praying! Take care, and don't rush. The story will still be here.

11 Reviews

Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:23 pm
Dakushau says...

I was planning to post Saturday, then some homework and just being busy got in my way, but I will definitely post either this evening or tomorrow if something doesn't come up that will keep me too busy to put a post up.

Also I wouldn't mind having us all manipulate the forest. I think it would definitely be fun to try.

@AyumiGosu17 I hope that you'll feel better soon!
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

*cries into coffee*
— LadyLizz