z

Young Writers Society

The Forest of Labyrinth DT

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Dynamo says...

@thewritersdream

It doesn't have to be over if you don't want it to be. I've hosted a lot of storybooks in my day. I know how much it sucks when someone drops out, but it happens. A good storybook leader has to know how to improvise when that happens. If you want the story to keep going, my suggestion is to take control of our characters and use them yourself in order to keep the plot moving. I still think this storybook has potential, though I've got my own books to write and Ayumi has a lot of her plate as well.

I'll just tell you this, a long time ago I started a storybook called VG Rumble. It was the only storybook I was ever able to finish. At the start we had a lot of people, but lots of them dropped out for various reasons. By the end, it was just me, Ayumi, and Rydia, but we still saw it through to the end. So don't tell me this storybook is dead just because the two of us dropped out. You've still got Dakushau and Nike, so it's up to you whether or not this storybook dies.

I'll make one more post to give you some more reference to how my character thinks, but after that it's up to you to decide how to use him.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:46 am
Skydreamer says...

Alright. I agree it has lots of potential and I really love my character and the storyline. I understand about being really busy though and so that's why I was afraid of your two dropping out because you were really committed (I felt) and needed the help since this is the second storybook I've hosted and the first one I've taken over from someone else. I do want to see it to the end though.

@Nike @Dakushau (and welcome @TheMessenger) if you are willing let's plot this out, it could still be really fun depending on how we make it work.

I suggest a storm is coming forth. With the storm we'll all somehow be brought together and then we can decide what goes on from then on.

The strength of this story guys is it's adventurous side. It's very intense, in fact it's as intense as you want. The rest of the story though, the interactions we have is equally important to this story's survival. We need drama, friendship and whatever you all want.

If you guys are willing to stick with me, I'm willing to continue to put effort and time (that I don't always have) into this storybook because I like it.

Are you with me?! haha. XD
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:58 pm
View Likes
Dakushau says...

I'm with you! :D
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

159 Reviews

Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:11 pm
Skydreamer says...

yay!

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm
Messenger says...

So, I have no idea what's been going on, nor have the patience to read and find out, but I will be ready to write whenever everybody is ready. Maybe a little bit of background to what's been happening would help me though?

662 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm
Messenger says...

Hi, I got my first post up. It is rather short, but that isn't typical of me so expect longer posts from now on. I hoped to give just a little insight into Lance without fully explaining his background.

159 Reviews

Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm
Skydreamer says...

Alright, cool! Sorry I hadn't gotten back sooner.

So the background is basically there have been various "challenges" by the Forrest towards those within it.

This Forrest of Labyrinth is an alive breathing thing which kills anything that enters within it. So, lately our different "visitors" to this Forrest have been having mishaps and meeting each other, that's basically it.

I'd really recommend you meeting someone or something.

I'll make a post as the Forrest like ladcat13 did to show what's coming next.

@Nike, it's possible that my character could have seen your character but @Dakushau could it be possible your character knows Luna as well? I think that'll be good. Otherwise I'll make a post where Maya interacts with Luna.

After the storm perhaps there will be lots of different types of insects brewing, so watch out!

662 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:54 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

@thewritersdream just wrote one of the most chilling posts I've ever read.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 pm
View Likes
Dakushau says...

Yeah my character can know Luna. I'll make a post where my character meets her. Also I'm thinking my character will become separated from Xander during the storm.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

662 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

Should be posting today!

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 pm
Nike says...

Cool cool. I want her to interact with someone. :) I'll post soon after.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

662 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm
Messenger says...

Is anything going to happen, or is this dying?

159 Reviews

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am
Skydreamer says...

It's always dying, but never dead. I'll get something up soon. XP

A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau