z

Young Writers Society

The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 am
KingLucifer says...

I edited Nemiers appearance to include all of the tattoos mentioned in my post, @darklady, have at it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:05 am
Caesar says...

profile is done. Amber likes to chill at the library.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:12 am
umaima says...

Cool, in my next post can I meet up with ur character?
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:18 am
Caesar says...

sure thing, pm me and we can work things out.

122 Reviews

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 am
umaima says...

Okiezz
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am
crossroads says...

I've been stalking this for a while, I admit. Is it too late to join?
If not, I'd take a Dreamscape. A few questions, though. Can s/he know their real parents, or perhaps be a child of a teacher? Also, are the teachers needed? If yes, I could easily make my character one c:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Reviews: 2
Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 am
TheNeoAceofAll says...

AriaAdams wrote:I've been stalking this for a while, I admit. Is it too late to join?
If not, I'd take a Dreamscape. A few questions, though. Can s/he know their real parents, or perhaps be a child of a teacher? Also, are the teachers needed? If yes, I could easily make my character one c:

Yes you can join. the law is that they cant however maybe they had some illegal contact. and yes they can be teachers + teachers are needed

117 Reviews

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am
crossroads says...

A teacher it is. The profile will be up at some point tomorrow.

Also, you might wish to add the DT link to the SB (hence automatically getting the link to SB from here) via the new Edit Storybook tools c:
- they/them -

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:49 am
TheNeoAceofAll says...

AriaAdams wrote:A teacher it is. The profile will be up at some point tomorrow.

Also, you might wish to add the DT link to the SB (hence automatically getting the link to SB from here) via the new Edit Storybook tools c:

The Storybook has the link to the DT already on it.

117 Reviews

Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 am
crossroads says...

I meant the link which leads back and forth from whichever page of the SB/DT.. but I suppose two clicks aren't much harder than one, so never mind.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 am
KingLucifer says...

AriaAdams wrote:I meant the link which leads back and forth from whichever page of the SB/DT.. but I suppose two clicks aren't much harder than one, so never mind.

He's old fashioned like that.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Caesar says...

AriaAdams wrote:I've been stalking this for a while, I admit. Is it too late to join?

WELL HI THERE.

122 Reviews

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:36 pm
umaima says...

Hye Ari
it's good to know you are joining :D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm
darklady says...

@Dante - much better :) Thanks for changing things. I'll get Luciana's post up as soon as I can. Then when they start talking, maybe we could write in a gDoc or something, and take it turns to post?

@AriaAdams - Aria! :D

Question: If a witch is pretending to be something else so as to fit in, does that mean she has those abilities also? If not, how does it work in terms of powers?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 pm
TheNeoAceofAll says...

darklady wrote:@Dante - much better :) Thanks for changing things. I'll get Luciana's post up as soon as I can. Then when they start talking, maybe we could write in a gDoc or something, and take it turns to post?

@AriaAdams - Aria! :D

Question: If a witch is pretending to be something else so as to fit in, does that mean she has those abilities also? If not, how does it work in terms of powers?

No they do not have those powers specifically however, if they were planning to enter the school, then they probably trained some to be able to mimic the powers of their cover story. So a witch as a dreamscape would have developed a way to fake entering dreams, just enough to impress a professor.

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief