z

Young Writers Society

Soul's Choice, the DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 am
crossroads says...

I just realized I have to think of a speech now xD

I'm not sure about alcohol..I can imagine Cleo could get drunk (though she probably wouldn't), but I don't think Sil would be affected, if he ever drank enough ._.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:07 am
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

You don't need to unless anyone actually listened to the whole thing:) Zatanna definitely didn't.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

And now starts an era of depression and self-loathing for Mai. Mouahahahahaaaa... yep. This is going to be fun to write.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:19 pm
View Likes
darklady says...

@Alvarin - when do you want to co-write the next bit in our storyline with John and Jellitha?

@Aria - is it ok to still be at the carnival as long as the post is labelled Day One etc? Also, is the boundary thingie up yet so people can't escape?

I need a storyline for Ruthie... Anyone else's character/s in a position to have some kind of connection to Ruthie? She's a human. Uncontracted. New to Town.

Please don't kill my characters. I'm still here! Working on a storyline with Alvarin for Jellitha, and trying to find one for Ruthie.
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

8 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 pm
darklady says...

Anyone want to find Ruthie dead in her home? I will PM you the details of her death, what she was wearing etc. Maybe @maleficent as Phoebe is her landlady? Maybe Silver @AriaAdams notices that she hasn't been seen in a while and either breaks the door down when there's no response, or goes to Phoebe and asks her to open the door?
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:48 pm
kayfortnight says...

If you want, Zatanna could get involved:) If Silver wants to find out what's causing the loss of souls, why not go to the person who knows the most about almost anything in the town and ask her to keep an eye out for information? Zatanna will offer it for free since if they stop the souls disappearing, it benefits her too, and she can slip in a hint about how she hasn't seen Ruthie out and about lately.

As you can tell, I'm desperate for ways to connect my character more to the plot:) Nobody's spoken to her besides Azrael, although I've dropped hints about her connection to other characters in posts (Masque giving her a mask as payment for a favor, her musings on why Cleo wasn't at the banquet).
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 am
crossroads says...

darklady wrote:Aria - is it ok to still be at the carnival as long as the post is labelled Day One etc? Also, is the boundary thingie up yet so people can't escape?

I need a storyline for Ruthie... Anyone else's character/s in a position to have some kind of connection to Ruthie? She's a human. Uncontracted. New to Town.

Y'all can make as many posts in one SB day as you wish, for as long as it's labeled corectly and your characters aren't /too much/ behind the main storyline (though we don't have particularly much of the main storyline, I admit) ^^
Oh, the boundary thingie.. it isn't yet, but will be, Sil and Masque will put it up in one of the next posts.

darklady wrote:Anyone want to find Ruthie dead in her home? I will PM you the details of her death, what she was wearing etc. Maybe maleficent as Phoebe is her landlady? Maybe Silver Aria notices that she hasn't been seen in a while and either breaks the door down when there's no response, or goes to Phoebe and asks her to open the door?

Why would you kill her? And whom would she be killed by (if she was killed)? I have nothing against it (except for being sorry), but I'd like her death to serve some purpose in the story, so we should work that out :3

kayfortnight wrote:If you want, Zatanna could get involved:) If Silver wants to find out what's causing the loss of souls, why not go to the person who knows the most about almost anything in the town and ask her to keep an eye out for information? Zatanna will offer it for free since if they stop the souls disappearing, it benefits her too, and she can slip in a hint about how she hasn't seen Ruthie out and about lately.

As you can tell, I'm desperate for ways to connect my character more to the plot:) Nobody's spoken to her besides Azrael, although I've dropped hints about her connection to other characters in posts (Masque giving her a mask as payment for a favor, her musings on why Cleo wasn't at the banquet).

Seeing Ruthie's a mortal with no contractor and nothing to do with Cleo, Sil wouldn't care about her particularly, unless her death is connected to the souls being lost and all that xD

I'm in for Sil asking Zatanna for advice, yes, especially now Avvie died/dies/will die (depending on a post, but I'm writing one in which Cleo sees it and Sil finds out, as we speak)..I think Zatanna, as well as other uncontracted demons, should start communicating with the human characters, and try to get themselves contracts to stay alive ;)

I also wish to have Marty interact with someone - @Niebla, you still in for that? On a similar note, @StellaThomas, I can't move Sil from the carnival until we write that scene when he meets Cogs..that is still happening, yes?

I ought to apologize for not having the map done, I simply had no time for anything, I've been packing and traveling from one place to another and it's a miracle I can still spell after all the sleepless days and nights <.<

Same goes for posts ^ I'm waiting to hear from Stella to know where to move Sil, Cleo's post is almost done and I'm waiting to hear if Ni (or anyone) will be meeting Marty at the carnival.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 am
ScarlettFire says...

Just letting you know I'm alive but can't post right now. Need to get a new charger for my laptoo. Darn thing isn't working. x.x
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

8 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:54 pm
darklady says...

Thanks guys.

I just need to kill Ruthie off. I.e drop her. I don't know how to work it into the plot though. Maybe she uncovered a soul somehow. An old demon who'd forgotten about it? Maybe she doesn't die at home, but stumbles across this soul and because it's a bodyless soul it killed her? Or maybe it stole her body? In which case, somebody can then take over Ruthie, but create a new profile with a new personality and history (because whoever is in her body won't know her history or personality or name). Then someone else may spot what has happened when some disorientated woman is wandering the Town because she doesn't know where she lives. Her body would be out of whack for the new character in it also, because they have been bodiless for however long. Maybe they are male and a woman's body is bewildering for them to find themselves in. What do you think? I still want to write her part until she is no longer Ruthie Gardiner though.
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 am
CowLogic says...

I'm so sorry, I have not given my fair share into the SB and I'm dropping out. If you guys need some canon fodder, look for my character.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White