Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Oh, yes! That would be perfect!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:20 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

What will Fives powers be? I won't be having Aria fight im unless it becomes absolutely necessary.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am
ScarlettFire says...

Red, awesome! I expect Daniel will have ordered Five around, do expect Five to be confused about orders. He ultimately follows Bishop's but she'll be telling him to listen to Daniel xD

@Dante it's mentioned in Bishop's first post, but I'll repeat it here so you all know.

Five has light manipulation, specifically sunlight, and plant manipulation. He likes to make these vine-hounds. Usually has two at a time, so expect to see them lurking about when he's around. (If you've ever seen the lady in the water and remember those hound things set on her, you'll have an idea of what they look like)
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

61 Reviews

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 am
View Likes
RedBird says...

I'm liking this. Can Dan and Five eventually become kind-of buddies? That would be an amusing relationship :P
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:13 am
ScarlettFire says...

Five won't understand a lot of things, not after what Bishop did to him. XD But sure, why not? Let's see how it goes, shall we?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

So. Yes. This.

Spoiler! :

Edit: This'll be appearing in a Bishop post soon, but just so you know. >.>

Spoiler! :
There will be another of Bishop's experiments popping up. His name is Four. He's related to Five. (I think we can all see where this is going...)

Four is able to control and communicate with animals--to a degree. He also has Power negation, the ability to cancel out the superpowers/abilities of others. At least for a short time. So expect to be rendered useless near Project Four.

61 Reviews

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

That's also one of Dan's powers, except his is practically uncontollable and pretty rarely activated, so maybe when they're together, weird things happen?
~Snape, AVPM

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:47 pm
ScarlettFire says...

@RedBird that could be awesome. I imagine there will, indeed, be weird things happening~ Also, go take a peek at the gdoc if you can. >.>

This will be fun~ I'm doing a little sub-plotting. Expect more of these number-mutants to pop up. Bishop has been a very busy woman. XD

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:53 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Warning: If you're in Bal's group and haven't posted recently, do so ASAP. There's a little surprise coming for the SB's next evening~ So get some action going with the warehouse mutants!

Meanwhile, I'ma finish my Bishop post and wait for two certain someones ( @thewritersdream and @RedBird ) to post for Jimmy and Layla. >.>

50 Reviews

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@Shadowlight, I only have so much patience, get posting or I'll wring your neck.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 am
ScarlettFire says...

I think the neck wringing is reserved for me. She is my co-mod for MA. I am sadness that she's disappeared. All the worst thoughts, you know.

Ahem. In other news. I still need that Wren post, @maleficent. And probably a Carter one, too. Other than that... *prods gdoc* Waiting on other posts, too. So I can set this drama into motion. And if someone falls behind cause she's not here? *shrugs* At least we can not kill her characters yet!

61 Reviews

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

I will begin Jimmy's post soon! I've been super busy...
~Snape, AVPM

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Busy is okay. ^^ And awesome. I will be lurking about on my gdoc and on here, too. *lurks*

61 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 am
RedBird says...

So, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow (aka far away from the interwebs). Feel free to rough up Jimmy or something. Just don't let him or Joan get into too much trouble...
~Snape, AVPM

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 am
Pencil2paper says...

I know I'm kind of late asking, but I noticed that there was a 'still accepting' note on the sb. Is there room for one more mutant? If so, here's my profile...

Name: Sara Darring

Race: Mutant

Powers: Superhuman endurance, reactive adaption, healing factor. (Usually would not be considered as having a bad side effect, but in her situation it is. Will explain later...)

Appearance: Sara is 5'4" and utterly unassuming and is, at first sight, about as scary as a bunny (but not the one in Monty Python). She has mousy brown hair and muddy brown eyes. She has a scar on her cheek that she could heal but chooses to keep. She has fair skin with a slight spattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She is very thin, and has virtually no curves at all. Even though she's an adult, people sometimes still think she's a kid, with her small stature and tomboyish body. Sara has chin-length hair and a heart shaped face. She has long lashes and full, red lips. She is pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way- pretty but utterly forgettable.

Personality: Sara used to be very enthusiastic and outgoing, and used to trust everyone she met. Then she started doing weird things that she couldn't explain. She is now very quiet and unassuming, always looking towards the ground and never making eye contact with anyone. She tries to blend in by never calling attention to herself. When she is by herself, she is very funny, intelligent and loves to learn new things. She is very eager to please the ones she loves, but is very humble towards strangers and acquaintances. She has serious trust issues and will be wary of anyone she doesn’t know and even more so of the people who she does.

History: Sara grew up in a very sheltered home where she had barely any idea of the existence of mutants. She grew up with her younger sister, Cara and her parents, William and Riley. Life was great, with loving parents and a little sister that she cared for. When she was twelve, though, everything changed. She started doing weird things, like healing a cut on her own. She was very proud of this, and showed her mom, hoping to be praised. But her mother got frightened and paranoid. Her father wanted to dump her out on the streets, but her mother convinced him to keep her until she was eighteen- it was a parent's duty. But that didn't mean they had to be kind. They locked her in her room and sent her cold meals through a slat in the door every so often. She couldn't even look outside because they had bored up the windows. But she was out enough to realize that her sister was a mutant too, although she was able to hide it. She was kicked out of the house on her eighteenth birthday.

She went to the first person she could think of for help- her uncle, who had stated his stance on mutants, that they were just like everyone else. She would find a safe haven there- or so she thought. But when she got there, he trapped her, forced her to participate in his 'experiments'- to see how bad of injuries she could heal, how long it would take for her to be immune to his blows. He kept her there, although she could escape, because he had information. He knew about Cara's powers. And the same thing that happened to her would happen to Cara if word got out. So she endured. She agreed to their deal. The last six months have been a living hell for her.

Up for love: Sure, but you'll have to work pretty hard and get past her trust issues. Good luck.

Other: The uncle's name is Todd and he is completely evil and sadistic.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore