z

Young Writers Society

Mutants Anonymous DT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Are you available on the weekend? I have massive amounts of chem I need to work on until then >.<
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:30 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Of course i am~ ^^ I'll see if I can borrow dad's laptop. Send me a chatbar pm when you're ready!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 am
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Hey, do you mind if I make a character for my character's sister too? I'd like to get her in the story somehow, even if I can't make her a character that I'm actually writing as. Maybe she could run off and Bishop finds her? Just an idea...
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 am
ScarlettFire says...

You're welcome to make her! And i'm sure we can figure out something. ^^

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 am
ScarlettFire says...

*bounces back in*

Hiiii, I'm back~

So. Dad's got a new laptop. And I, uh, stole it? I have every intention of giving it back, I swear! I'm just...well, stealing it every now and then.

ANYWAY. Guys, guys. I'm working on some posts, namely an Ash, Loki and possible a Bishop post. So, uh, yeah. This is me saying I'm definitely alive and not, like, a decomposing walking, talking corpse or anything. I promise I'm not a zombie. >.> I really do.

Soooo. This is a reminder to catch up on the SB and post or something.

@Dante @Shadowlight @RedBird @thewritersdream @Pencil2paper @maleficent @AriaAdams @EnigmaticSpirit

It might take me a few days, but I promise I'll post ASAP!

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. School's been insane and I haven't had a moment to spare. The only reason why I have time to post now is because I'm home sick. Anyway, I'm here now and am working on posts for Cara and Sara.

I swear I'll be done with at least one by tonight at the latest.

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 pm
ScarlettFire says...

That's okay, Pencil. I've been offline myself with computer, net and other drama, and I was mostly jut wondering where everyone was and what they were up to. ^^

Anyhow. I'm working on a Loki post right now, so that should be up when I'm done.

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

Yeah, I just figured I would explain. I hate being offline for more than a few days.

My first post for Cara is up. Do you think maybe she could run into someone from MA sometime soon? She's near the HQ now ut as no idea you guys are there. Just a thought. If anyone that hasa character near the MA HQ right now, just let me know!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:02 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Sure! Why not? Fox can go pick her up. She's a redhead with a fiery temper and blue eyes. Expect her to be around somewhere. I'll add to my Loki post about Fox picking up a newbie or something. Loki won't be that surprised. After all, he (or she) probably put Fox up to it in the first place. XD

As for being near MA HQ. Well, uh, there's something going down soon. I'm still in the process of writing it all out in my Ash post. So once you see that, you can expect things to pick up and for MA to, well, slip out of the shadows a bit. >.>

Yep. That's right. Things are about to get...interesting.... Hehe~

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:32 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

ScarlettFire wrote:Sure! Why not? Fox can go pick her up. She's a redhead with a fiery temper and blue eyes. Expect her to be around somewhere. I'll add to my Loki post about Fox picking up a newbie or something. Loki won't be that surprised. After all, he (or she) probably put Fox up to it in the first place. XD

As for being near MA HQ. Well, uh, there's something going down soon. I'm still in the process of writing it all out in my Ash post. So once you see that, you can expect things to pick up and for MA to, well, slip out of the shadows a bit. >.>

Yep. That's right. Things are about to get...interesting.... Hehe~

Mind if I post Medi-Co's warehouse invasion and then MA's meeting with Aria and Wren?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm working on an Ash post that comes immediately before the invasion. Feel free to work on it. I'll try to Ash post ASAP. It's okay if Aria's comes before.

Um, someone remind who is and isn't snatched? *goes to dig through the DT for those posts relating to it*

50 Reviews

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:06 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

I know Sara's been turned in (isn't a part of the group yet) but will escape with you guys...

50 Reviews

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:38 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

*Starts break dancing out of no where.*
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Starts randomly screaming out gibberish at Dante for break dancing.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:42 pm
ScarlettFire says...

This is still alive, kinda. I need to Ash/Jos post. It'll have to wait a few days, but it will be done.

Also, Dante. Break dancing? REALLY? Haha

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady