z

Young Writers Society

Young Justice DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 am
Omni says...

Well, i'm meaning Justice League, but it's a behind closed doors type deal.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 am
Jony says...

Okay, so to answer your question; yes and every hero that is in Mount Justice currently would be the ones hearing your character out.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 am
Omni says...

Ah, well maybe I could do it at dinner or something. You see, my character was brought there because of that meeting, and I think it should be behind closed doors, but most of the superheroes are with their mentees. Are there any time the superheroes would be available for the meeting so I don't mess up other people's posts?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 am
Jony says...

Well I think that now would probably be the best time to have the meeting since all the sidekicks are either in their rooms or in the lounge and (to my knowledge at-least) it doesn't seem like any of the heroes are directly by their sidekicks side.

If you want to check through the posts again to see if any of the heroes are with their sidekicks still, you can but for know I would say you could have the meeting in your intro post if you want.

(Just try to wrap up the meeting in that one post though)
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

49 Reviews

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:55 am
Jony says...

@someplacebroken Sure, sounds awesome and I hope you have a great time on YWS.

-Jon7670

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Hey just thought I'd check in and see who is posting next.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

49 Reviews

Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:37 am
Jony says...

Well, I'm kind of just waiting for @Aquestioning to post so we could (possibly) start moving on from just introductions.

-Jon7670

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 am
KingLucifer says...

jon7670 wrote:Well, I'm kind of just waiting for @Aquestioning to post so we could (possibly) start moving on from just introductions.

Bad idea on waiting on him, his life is busy enough as is.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

49 Reviews

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 pm
Jony says...

Okay, so I sense a lull in this SB. And I get why, after someone posts their intro, they don't want to have to keep doing boring socializing posts, so they stop till something exciting starts.

Well don't fret (I think) everyone has an intro post in and Batman is about to make a big announcement, (I assume that the meeting is over with? @Aquestioning or do you still want to make a post about it?) either way, his announcement is going to be about a special training exercise that all the sidekicks are going to go on to see how well everyone works as a team.

I still don't have the details of the exercise and we won't be going on it right away. (Unless you guys want to) so I thought that we could discuss what the special training will be about and what we might have to expect.

-Jon7670

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Redfang18 says...

You're the boss, Boss.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am
View Likes
Jony says...

Okay, since there is fourteen of us and I don't want to have to deal with the chaos of everyone posting about one thing, I have separated everyone into separate groups of five, but since there is only fourteen of us, one group will be a member short.

I explain this more in my latest post. 8)

Here are the groups; (this was done using a random list generator)

Alpha:

Rogan

Jason

Jewel

Amelia

Liam

Beta:

D'lia

Mirielle

Eliza

Eli

Koraline

Gamma:

Skarthus

Silver

Leopold

Thraso

Use this exercise as a chance to build friendships, make rivals and have fun. If you have any plot ideas for your squad feel free to post them here and discuss things. Also, it is free for your team to decide how you will want to stop the smugglers, your team has full creative freedom.

One last thing, when you post during the training, please include what squad you're in at the top, to help avoid confusion.
Last edited by Jony on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

-Jon7670

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

So to the rest of my team we should make our strategy. My idea is capture and destroy or destroy and capture but hey ya'll give your opinions.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 pm
starjester15 says...

To my team (Beta), perhaps an interesting idea would be for one character to slip up on the mission a little, causing some irritation towards said character in the SB? I don't mind D'lia being the one, but doesn't anybody else have an idea?
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
― Mark Twain

49 Reviews

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:32 pm
Jony says...

I will leave it up to my team (Alpha) to decide how they want to go about stopping the smugglers. I may chime in once or twice, but rather than that, I won't be a big part of the strategy making process.

-Jon7670

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 am
maleficent says...

Alpha Team - Maybe one of us could pose as somebody wanting to do business with the smugglers, wanting some unique piece of alien tech? Or something else if anybody has suggestions. Then when said undercover hero finds the leader of that group on the island, they'd signal for the others to come and help.

Or there could be a trap that the undercover hero could lead them to, and others ambush them. If somebody in Alpha team wants to build off of my idea, feel free!
"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye