Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:53 pm
wordsandwishes says...

*pokes SB repeatedly*

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm
EloquentDragon says...

Too protestant.

Heh heh. xD Well, sorry. Yes Silas was originally more protestant themed than Catholic themed, but I changed it because I think Latin sounds really cool and sinister when used in spells. (Twisted, no?)

And yes, where is everyone?
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

I'm always here, in the background, a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark cow.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I've been in the background as well. I might as well try and dream up a post, though I don't know how that would work. I have no idea where everyone else is.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:52 pm
CowLogic says...

Just read the last couple posts of the SB when you have time. It should clear things up.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:52 pm
CowLogic says...

EloquentDragon wrote:Here's some of the stuff we covered on WrFeedPad:

CONTINUITY

THE TOWN

Willowcreek is a small town in Georgia, USA

Population: at least 3000

Used to be a coal mining town, but the mines are now abandoned (This is the main reason it is a Hellsgate.)

Primarily Blue-Collar, mostly factory commuters and the likes.

There is a nice suburban part, a central town part, and an old slum/ruins part.

There are 5 churches: Baptist, Catholic, Nondenom, Methodist, and Snake (lol)

SNAKE CHURCH

Was formed by Silas in an old, abandoned church when he came to town. He began to gather followers, and they met in secret...

However, the SBC found out about it, and there was a battle wherein the old church builing was destroyed and a member of the club died.

The Snake Church was then re-established, located outside the town this time to avoid such issues.

It is now located in a cave in the mountains, near the old coal mines. This cave is connected to part of the fault line that leads to Hell's Gate.

THE CHARACTERS
(these are the active poster's)

Silas Ardel (EloquentDragon) - Old guy. Drives a sexy car. Completely evil, has nebulous plans. Has several henchmen/followers/disciples including Joey.

Daniel Nitram (AdventurerDaniel) - Old, but looks young. Was bros with Benjamin Franklin back in the day. Extremely intelligent. Doesn't age or get injured.

Em Somethingorother (wordsandwishes) - Part demon, can set things on fire. Can fly.

Andrea "Butch Cassidy and the Mindreading Kid" (Previously Dante, now probably Cow) - Big girl attitude. Can read and somewhat control minds. Very tempermental. Leadership, but not the smartest, kind of like Shake in Aquateen Hungerforce.

Dakota Owens and Cole "not the YWS Cole" (Rydia) - Paranormal Investigators, haunted by their past. They have powers or know powerful people themselves.

Joey Lanyard (CowLogic) - Haunted by his troubled teen years, the death of his brother, his parents disowning him, and strong alcoholism, this backwoods asshole is being used by Silas who tells him all these lies about his plan.

Eli Walker (EloquentDragon) - Dude who got trained by a Jewish guy to form a portal into the demon world, where he kills them via "rune-transfer disintegration" He can read demon signatures long after they've left the area, and knows instinctively when demonic energy is nearby.

PLOT

Thus far:
Lots of hanging out in woods and at Daniel's mansion.
Silas made a lot of threats, but didn't do much.
He hired the Paranormal Investigators to stalk the SBC
A super-powered freak came to town, which caused a ton of problems for the SBC, especially for Daniel
There was a climax at the old chuch, resulting in death, destruction, and a kidnapping
Failed training camp
Romance, bleh. Subplot things vvv
CHAOS

Daniel's subplot: a hinted-at-yet-never-revealed-fully/still mysterious backstory which may or may not be relevant to current events.

Eli and Em subplot: the whole "untimely interruption of demonic powers" plagued Em, and Eli had to help her out. They are both still a possible threat to one another, as Em is half demon and Eli is a demon-slayer. Em was almost pushed over the edge into becoming a full-fledged demon, and Eli was almost driven to madness by the seal that the Jewish dude placed on his powers.

Hand of the Devil so far:
There was a conference in the town square (In the form of a hard rock concert. About 300 people there.)
Silas showed up and started turning everyone into his minions
The SBC ran... and ran... and ran some more
Eli has now wandered off to meet Silas, hopefully the rest of the club will follow him in what will be... (an epic battle)

We're still working on the plot. Here's the link to the feed pad: http://eloquentdragon.writerfeedpad.com/4

And this

43 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Could you PM me the Link please, Lo? For some reason I can't get back to the Pad and maybe this might help.

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm
EloquentDragon says...

^^That basically WAS the pad, there isn't much more to it.

Seriously, SOMEONE post!!! (I would do it but then... that would be godmodding so...)
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:04 am
CowLogic says...

Maybe if I get time, I'll post something. But that probably won't be till at least Friday night, probably later.

43 Reviews

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 am
AlmondEyes says...

Where exactly is everyone on the SB?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:47 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Teleports* I'm here^^

23 Reviews

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:52 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

The Silver Bullet club is in the woods near a cabin

Eli is somewhere else in the woods, confronting Silas.

Em took off to go somewhere, preferably after Eli.

The Paranormal Investigators and Joey are in close pursuit of the SBC.

43 Reviews

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 am
AlmondEyes says...

So who's posting next?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 pm
wordsandwishes says...

I might be able to post, it will depend on if my mom decides to spring another unexpected shopping trip on me....

23 Reviews

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:02 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Ooh, don't forget to buy socks. Those are the first to deteriorate of all the clothes.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate