z

Young Writers Society

The Major Arcana DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 am
Omni says...

Yes, I know Dante, or at least I was hoping she could. XD When is Threnody coming on?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:19 am
Threnody says...

If you have anything you want to ask me, feel free to send me a pm or something, @AriaAdams .
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm
ERZA says...

I was thinking of drawing my character...any suggessions?? Also where do I post my character drawing?
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:43 pm
ERZA says...

I could so use my weakening bombs now!! The soldiers would not die obviously but they would shrivel out like become immobile zombies that would take atleast a day or two to become fully functional or till they are fully fuelled up with more power. What say? Also someone needs to do something so that all of us come into a sort of compatibily and take over the alliance with team work.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:58 pm
crossroads says...

ERZA wrote:I was thinking of drawing my character...any suggessions?? Also where do I post my character drawing?

I often draw mine, I think it'd pretty cool if you drew that pic ^^
And you could upload it and put it in your characters's profile, there's a place for the picture c:

I'll post soon-ish, by the way. I'd like Jaime to sort of take out the doubt from people, since he can do that emotion thingy, with taking all the bad feelings from others and giving them hope. It'll get him feel worse, though, so I'm not sure how able he'd be to actually fight.
If that's alright with all of you c:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm
niteowl says...

Sounds good, Aria.

As I said in the pad, Selena's not going to be the strongest against the Hermit, but the dogs are a) immune to doubt and b)small so they could get past the guards and to the Hermit easily.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 am
Omni says...

Poke

sass levels loading

[he/him]

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:52 am
Threnody says...

Oh no! Sad. I'm sorry I can't manage the storybook right now to my fullest ability as I'm currently at a music camp. But, I really liked this storybook, so maybe it can be revived.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:02 am
niteowl says...

Yeah I really like it, too. I've been meaning to post based on my previous idea, but I'm struggling with how to incorporate the other characters. I might be able to work on it this weekend, but if someone else has an amazing idea, feel free to post first. :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm
Omni says...

So, we need to figure out who actually will be the person to *defeat* the Hermit. My character certainly could, but she's weak at this point. Anyone else?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nata, she can align herself with Temperance and Strength to become a powerful fighter. Hand to Hand combat or sword play, it doesn't matter.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Omni says...

Nata would be a better match against the soldiers we're fighting, not the Hermit himself.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:36 pm
crossroads says...

Jaime then? He'll go back many times and figure a lot of things which don't work, so I suppose he could figure what does work, eventually.
Also, he can take away bad emotions, doubts included, from other people - so of him doing that would make the others stronger and able to defeat the Hermit, feel free to use it, I'm good with that too c:
- they/them -

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm
Omni says...

Maybe, though I don't want to leave any of the other characters out, so we'll see how each person would be able to defeat him or not defeat him.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 pm
crossroads says...

I like the idea of Jaime taking the bad feelings and self-doubt people, though xP It'd make him weaker and feeling worse, and I like doing that to my characters >:3
Really, it doesn't particularly matter who the person Jaime assists is or who defeats the Hermit in the end *shrug*
- they/them -

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet