z

Young Writers Society

The Dominion DT

Reviews: 0
Fri May 10, 2013 10:40 pm
Desticakes101 says...

I shall!
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri May 10, 2013 11:13 pm
Craz says...

You can use any type of person, though I prefer third.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri May 10, 2013 11:22 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I usually do mine in 1st person.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat May 11, 2013 9:32 pm
Jony says...

Sorry it's taking so long for me to post my intro, but I've been busy lately. I will try to get it in by early next week. Possibly monday or tuesday.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

43 Reviews

Thu May 16, 2013 2:17 am
AlmondEyes says...

Who's going to post next?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu May 16, 2013 3:47 am
Danceingtreeelf says...

checking in sorry its kinda late (darn you EOCT)
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons....

other times we just struggle.....

The only stupid questions are the ones unasked.

I'm afraid you've gone mad, but I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are.

49 Reviews

Thu May 16, 2013 4:31 am
Jony says...

Sorry it's taken longer for me to post than expected, but I will post my intro tomorrow, though it may be shorter than some of other posts I will be posting in the future.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”

-Jon7670

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Sorry I haven't checked in yet or have written my intro. I swear I will post tomorrow. (Darn you SOLs, darn you all to heck!) I have one tomorrow so I have to study tonight. By the way, I have changed my profile. I no longer shapeshifter, I read minds.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

49 Reviews

Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 am
Jony says...

UGH, I swear, I will try to post soon but I have finals and I have almost no time for myself right now, so if someone could interact with my character in their next post so everybody doesn't forget about him, that would be great! It will also give me a nice jump start into my intro post that I will try to post soon. Thank you!

-Jon7670

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun May 19, 2013 3:12 pm
Danceingtreeelf says...

Okay I wont be posting anything for the next week or so.My parents are sending me to grandparents without my laptop so if ya'll could interact with Kixx and Bettina that would be great.I will try to see if I can talk them into letting me take it with me but no promises.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons....

other times we just struggle.....

The only stupid questions are the ones unasked.

I'm afraid you've gone mad, but I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are.

77 Reviews

Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Craz says...

I'm going to try to move this SB along in my next post. I'm incredibly busy until school is over next week, so its okay for you people that have stuff going on. Just make sure to post when your able~.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

43 Reviews

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Aren't we supposed to be putting our District with our characters? I thought that was agreed upon.

77 Reviews

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:38 pm
Craz says...

Right. I'll fix my last post.

77 Reviews

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 am
Craz says...

@Desticakes101, I'm a little confused by your last post in the beginning when he talks about 85% talent. Are you talking about her power?

49 Reviews

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:43 am
Jony says...

Ugh, I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to drop out of this SB, I'm just too busy right now and don't have time for it on top of other things.

-Jon7670

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind