z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm
CowLogic says...

The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 pm
KingLucifer says...

I have a sub-plot in mind for my character, so why not come up with sub-plots for your characters?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm
veeren says...

Wait what
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:19 am
Sassafras says...

Hey guys. Hey. Um, I am just the messenger. But, uh. Here.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:21 am
Sassafras says...

Oh, also. Co-leaders? Dante is already one but you guys know way more about this than I do. :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:18 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

Oh... that escalated quickly.

Guys, individual subplots is a great idea, but can only keep a storybook for so long. I think one light overall plot would help things move without destroying subplot like the Juggernaut's threatened to do. Example: Wild metal dragon loose in the woods type light plot. Are we gong to meet any minor Gods; what is going to happen to keep this interesting seriously needs to be considered.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus