z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 am
KingLucifer says...

Skyguy wrote:Do you have a juggernaut of artemis? Cheyenne has the goddesses blood in her. Could she be a potential juggernaut? And if so, shell need to be approached discreetly. And noelle, how bout the hunters of artemis coming for a visit? Campers and the hunters never get along...

No, she has to be the child of Artemis, meaning born from her womb. She is not a true Daughter of Artemis.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 am
Skyguy says...

Ok. Where are you going to find a true child of artemis? Artemis is a virgin goddess.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

50 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am
KingLucifer says...

Skyguy wrote:Ok. Where are you going to find a true child of artemis? Artemis is a virgin goddess.

Not true, there's a myth that states Artemis was tricked by Hera, Athena, and Aprodite into having a child. This child's name was never known. Plus if you have been paying attention to the SB, you've already seen the True Child of Artemis.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 am
Skyguy says...

Really? I had no idea. Sorry if you thought I was being a d head. I was truly curious
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:00 pm
AfterTheStorm says...

Sky, no worries. :D You're not a "d head", as you put it. Haha
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

50 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm
KingLucifer says...

So Gemini is asleep in sky, and at this point is at her weakest for she can't defend herself. It's possible to get to her and even harm her while she is like this, but the winds are extremely powerful, lightning strikes randomly, and these conditions even attract storm spirits. Plus there is funnel now in the sky and will remain there until Gemini has fully recovered.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

-And I think now's a good time to end this Storybook and create a sequel. Maybe I'll make a post to end it if it's alright with Noelle.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

That's what I was thinking of doing @Aquestioning

I move into my dorm on Wednesday so by Thursday I should be all settled in. By that point my mind should be willing to focus on creative things once again. I'll start thinking of ways we can get this SB really going again.

So we're going to take a vote here to determine in which direction this SB is going to go. It's come to my attention that we're a bit divided here. Some of us want to start over new and just have a "normal" CHB experience (without the Juggernauts) and some of us are all for the Juggernaut idea and want to keep at it.

Please make a post that says either yes or no. Yes for creating a sequel without the Juggernauts, no if you want to continue with this one and keep the Juggernaut idea alive. Either way we'll definitely have to make a sequel considering this one has spiraled a bit out of control. I take the blame for that.

Please post your vote as soon as you can so we can make a decision and get this SB back up and running.

Spoiler! :
P.S. If you're back at school already I hope you're having fun! If not, have a good rest of the summer (how ever much longer that may be).
Yay school!
Boo homework!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

50 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 am
KingLucifer says...

I don't think I'm allowed to vote here so I'm just gonna shut up and kick back in my comfy black leather chair.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am
Noelle says...

You can vote if you want. You're part of this SB which means you have a say.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 am
Jony says...

Yes.
“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?”
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

-Jon7670

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 am
Skyguy says...

Yes, but should we include the roman demigods in this? If so, ill take charge of them. Or at least help understand them. Ive read and own all the new books.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am
View Likes
Carina says...

I'll go with yes on this one.

Spoiler! :
Back to school?
Hip hip...
Oh, wait, it's midnight and I should be doing homework now.
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 am
veeren says...

Yes pl0x.
And the roman thing might be cool. I've read the new books too and they add a pretty nice twist, even if its all more complicated.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:55 am
Iggy says...

Oh God yes.

Hasta luego Juliet.~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out