z

Young Writers Society

Survival Island DT

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 am
View Likes
Dakushau says...

I've been a bit busy with school work and such since I only have a few weeks remaining of school. I'll try to get a post up in the next day or two.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:15 pm
View Likes
methrirr123 says...

WOO! EVERYBODY START POSTING AGAIN!

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:18 am
winterbites says...

Where is Cspr? ;-;
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 am
View Likes
catcha01 says...

I've had a bunch of work this week,but I'll try to post over the weekend
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:43 pm
View Likes
mortimermcmirestinks says...

I've not been posting because a) nobody else has and b) I've been working on at least three projects for the past week.
*excuses excuses*
BUT now that everyone else is posting AND I'm done with two of the projects, I will start posting again soon :)
Normal is boring. My deviantART acount isn't!

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm
View Likes
Clarity says...

I've not posted! Oh dear. But I will soon, I'd like to hear Rainy's take on things with Raven and Mike though.
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

11 Reviews

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 pm
Dakushau says...

We need to get posting back on track. I really hope it gets back to having several posts a day. I plan to do a post sometime today. Hopefully in the next few hours.

Also since often I have to wait for some of the others to post so I can post with Glunk, I'm going to introduce a new character. I'll put the profile in the DT here when I'm done.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

11 Reviews

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:17 pm
Dakushau says...

Name: Kyle Davis

Appearance: Kyle has dark blond hair of about medium length, which he wears to the side. His eyes are a brown and he has a fair complexion. He arrived on the island wearing a pair of blue jeans, a blue-ish t-shirt, a gray jacket with a hood, a pair of boots, his water proof watch, and whatever things he happened to have in his pockets.

Personality: Kyle is kind and compassionate and tries not to judge people before he gets to know them. He doesn't mind listening to your worries and won't judge you for your mistakes. He enjoys simple things such as reading, writing, and drawing. He is a very creaive person.

History: While sailing around the bay on a his boat, Kyle got caught in a storm and pulled farther from the bay and into the ocean. Eventually his boat crashed. he was able to hold a piece of the wreckage and eventually drifted to the island.

Primary Skill: Surviving

Secondary Skill: Making the best of bad situations.

Up For Love?: Yes.

Other:
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed May 01, 2013 1:16 am
winterbites says...

I was hoping my post would help people to get motivated to start posting again..
I guess not.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Mon May 20, 2013 8:24 pm
View Likes
Clarity says...

We need posts, like seriously. Come on guys, it's nearing the end of May! Get this SB back on track.
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

11 Reviews

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:31 am
View Likes
Dakushau says...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post as often as I probably need to with this storybook, but I hope to fix that if my schedule will allow it.

I'm going to be gone for eight days starting Friday and won't be able to post here on YWs during that time. I'm going to get a post up on here in the two days before I leave, probably will post it tonight if I have time. If not, I definitely will tomorrow. I know it's been a while since I last posted and I once again apologize. Atleast it's better late than never.
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

11 Reviews

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:58 pm
View Likes
Dakushau says...

Well yesterday was quite busy so I wasn't able to get a post up. Today is the first day of the week long trip that I'm on, so I probably won't be able to post today either. I promise I will get a post up as soon as I can, but it probably won't be before the 16th. Sorry about that guys.
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

11 Reviews

Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm
View Likes
Dakushau says...

Alright, we haven't had very much posting in a long time so I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna have this storybook Archived and then restart it fresh. I'll send you all PM's when once I restart it so you can join again if you wish. I'm sorry it died, and I probably could have been better with getting posts up more often. It was great doing this storybook with you guys.

~Dakushau
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson