• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 pm
Omni says...

If Aria says yes to my 'other' (We have been PMing each other for awhile now) it will be the first "main" villian, so make sure to take heed to it, becuase I will use that character a lot.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 pm
crossroads says...

It will also be the only "main" villain that anyone will play. For the time being at least. :3
- they/them -

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:12 pm
Omni says...

Name (and gender, again): Furia M'dora

Age: Time is only a number to her. She is as old as time itself.

Appearance: She looks like someone in their twenties. She has flawless skin, dark brown hair that is tied up in a bun, and almost black eyes that seem to stare into your soul. She likes to wear fine jewelry, to make her look more formal.

Personality: She is a serious person who is almost always by-the-book. That's the reason why she has sustained the High Chancellor in the Era Council. She studies people as variables in a complex mathematical equation that has no end, and probably never will. She is close to the royal family, mostly the daughters.

History: She was one of the first people to ever step foot into The Project. She was one of the First Puppeteers in the Project. She killed her own puppet and still keeps his soul, which a major demon said will keep her alive. That was the time that she figured out that she was able to bend the Eras and space to her will. With that the Project undertook the largest transformation in its infintly long lifetime: The Creation of The Eras. Under the guidance of Furia and others, The Project eventually became a huge, sprawling land with many species, towns, and civilizations. It was the complete embodiment of the Puppeteers' imagination. Then came the Wild. No one knew what the Wild was, but it came. Fearing the sudden collaspation of the land, Furia and others created Five Councils: Era, Imagination, Creation, Destruction, and Wild. Era was the figurehead, watching over all and everything that the four Eras encompassed.

But the Wild was relentless. It came like a wave, and with it, deaths of many people. So Furia created a safe haven for people who could help recreate the Project after the Wild passed, or so she thought at the time: Celest. Celest was more of a shadow, mocking each and everything about the Project, set high above the actual land. She then created spires in every major city, allowing every magic abled person transport to the Air City. She did this thinking that The Wild would pass and then leave.

Four hundred years later, the Wild is still around, circling and encompassing the few parts of the Project left. Time has run out for The Councils. They must figure something out soon.

Furia now spends her time visiting the cities that are left, and visiting the borders of the Wild. She hasn’t visited her background of killing people for a long time, but she still stays in contact with other members of the First Puppeteers.

Magic or no, and type: Yes, she can control space and the composition of the Eras.

How much and for how long do you know (about the Puppeteers/Puppets/the true history of the world): She knows much of the true history of The Project, if not all. She was there for the beginning, and she most likely will be there for the end. She created much of the Project, so

Relationship with other characters (if applicable - do you know anyone, serve under someone, rule over someone, so on - agree on it with the writer of the character you're mentioning): She knows the royal family, and through that, Penelope.

Other: She has not felt emotions in many centuries. Being inside the Project before the Eras were even built, she has lost all sense of morals, all sense of good and evil, all sense of small, petty transactions. The only thing that will pull her back into those transactions again will be anxiety and stress, more so than she already does.

EDIT: I will add picture after I get home.
Attachments
thCAVLJ91P.jpg
This is Furia, she loves to wear nice stuff, because that's the way she is
thCAVLJ91P.jpg (9.13 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Last edited by Omni on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

If she tries to harm Penny, Walter will not be pleased.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

117 Reviews

Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm
crossroads says...

I believe I will deliver you the infernal contract over PM, Shadow xD

A hundred times.
- they/them -

42 Reviews

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 pm
Shadowlight says...

Oh lord..... contracts- Walter doesn't sign them without his reading glasses and I only sign them after my daddy looks them over. *sage nod* >:3

And I am ALMOST done with my post- I really need to stop writing when I'm sugar high.... it's frightening.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 pm
Omni says...

Make sure to read my template! It gives important detail to the history of the Project itself.

Also, the World is called the Project! XD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm
View Likes
Starleene says...

Hey guys, sorry for no jumping in yet but I've been in the hospital for the past couple days battling pneumonia. I'll post as soon as I can!
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 am
Omni says...

Before anyone else posts, Iwould like to have a plotting session (after I get off this darned phone) about where we want this SB to go now that everyone has introduced themselves

sass levels loading

[he/him]

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:57 am
Shadowlight says...

Do you mean on the DT plotting session or somewhere else?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 am
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Starleene wrote:Hey guys, sorry for no jumping in yet but I've been in the hospital for the past couple days battling pneumonia. I'll post as soon as I can!

Your health comes first. I hope you feel better Jennifer! :mrgreen:
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 am
Omni says...

Dt or feedpad but ill have to do it in about an hour

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am
crossroads says...

DT or Doc. Or the special chat, which of you have the link in the first plotting Doc ;)
- they/them -

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 am
Omni says...

Hmm docs anyone?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak