z

Young Writers Society

Divine Calling DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 pm
Alvarin says...

Yes, lets write until the end for once. It would be a nice change :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm
WartyFingleBlaster says...

Hop to it boy. Moghakh doesn't like waiting. :P
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 pm
Cole says...

What are we waiting for?

10 Reviews

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I have no idea... I assume we are waiting for DNX to do the next Greybeard speech. I'll talk to him and see what is going on. :)
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

I'm really sorry, but I have had a lot of homework, and I had to get it done tonight. I can promise my reply will be up tomorrow, as it is about three-quarters finished. I am just too exhausted to continue writing right now.
Once again, my apologies.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 pm
Cole says...

That's okay. Totally understandable. Thanks for letting us know and take your time :)

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:58 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Done. All you guys need to do is write about your encounter with Akatosh. Once again I'd like to see one post from each of you, and then the story will be much more free. Thanks for being patient everyone. :)
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 pm
crossroads says...

I will try to post today, but probably I won't till tomorrow, seeing that I want to make it relatively well done.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:20 pm
Cole says...

So, do you want us to construct our own conversations with Akatosh?

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

That isn't entirely necessary, you could simply say that he explained his story, throw in a few questions, reactions and personal feelings. It is up to you. Alternatively, take pieces from my post to put everything into context. Do as you see fit.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 pm
Alvarin says...

Karin is not going to be happy about fighting Sanguine. She's rather fond of him xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

That's the point, it throws a twist on the story :D
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm
Zyphlid says...

I don't know if I will be able to continue this SB.

And it is not because of the incident, honest, but more so because of my high levels of stress (which, ultimately, probably contributed to the situation turning out worse than it should have).

I'm sorry, but I will probably end up quitting later on unless I am allowed a hiatus because, as silly as it might sound to you all, the stress that comes with keeping up with SBs/RPs is just something I rather not deal with right now.
“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I’m afraid of. ”―Joss Whedon

“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”―Toni Morrison

10 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm

That's fine Zyphlid, whatever you need to do. Just write one more entry and say to Akatosh that you don't see yourself fit to do this task for him as he is not your god or something along those lines. Add another twist on the story before you take your leave. :)

Also, great writing there Richard. Not sure I can write something quite that detailed but I need to at least try and one-up you. :P

10 Reviews

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Wait... Sorek (TyrantOfWar) was a previous member of the Nightingales, lead by Nocturnal. Another twist. You crafty bugger Richard.

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon