z

Young Writers Society

The Monstrumologists DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm
crossroads says...

I'll post today. Or, well, maybe tonight, but comes to the same. I was wondering though, will they be together as they face the fear monsters, or should we separate them?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm
RedBird says...

Okay two things, one of them a reveal: you shouldn't trust Torrance, and I think that, initially, they should all get separated when the fear monsters turn up, but should find each other in the end in order to overcome thei opponents.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:43 pm
kayfortnight says...

What about Korina's conversation with Torrance on the phone? They do still trust him, so they're going to put a lot of importance on what he has to say. I'm just trying to think of what to say with that.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

61 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm
RedBird says...

I think that he should tell them to meet up at some rendez-vous point in the city, which could or could not be a trap.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm
crossroads says...

...I'd sort of like Darcy's father to contact them. Like, maybe as they get to that place Terrance calls them, they could have another call, and then at the end of it he could say something in Darcy's mother language and so they'd figure it's a trap..?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:46 pm
kayfortnight says...

That sounds good, and there's the part where they'll still be suspicious because they can't trust her father, either...

61 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:58 pm
RedBird says...

Works for me :)
~Snape, AVPM

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 am
Ranger51 says...

you shouldn't trust Torrance

YES! I always thought I was crazy for getting serious traitor vibes off of him!

I'm working on my post now. I'm going to have Alex talk to his parents, I think - I sort of forgot they existed this whole time, so yay, sudden character development! XD
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Random avatar

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 pm
kayfortnight says...

Well, phone's free to whoever wishes to use it :) I have a feeling you're not the only one and there's a lot of sudden character development coming up.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm
Alvarin says...

Anton will probably walk away while the others are making their calls. He didn't want to be reminded that he has no one to call.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

61 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 pm
RedBird says...

The same goes for Nathaniel, although he won't walk away. He'll just stand around awkwardly thinking some soppy thing about how his family is already right there.
~Snape, AVPM

Random avatar

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 pm
kayfortnight says...

Aww....that's sweet.

Random avatar

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:13 pm
kayfortnight says...

Anybody want to post while we're still in the lobby, or shall we move on to Times Square?

Who's still in? I know I haven't seen Adam's/@roostangarar or John's/@Lothbrok POV in a while...Last one from Jaegar/@ReisePiecy was in March, and Miranda/ @FermentingFruit in February. That's if I actually saw their latest posts and didn't just skip over them to an earlier post, but it has been a while. I linked their names so they're more likely to notice this.

Random avatar

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 pm
kayfortnight says...

Did I type ReisePiecey's name wrong? it's not showing in the post.

Go ahead and tell me if I'm being annoying about this whole storybook thing, too:)

61 Reviews

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 pm
RedBird says...

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow. As for the others...I don't know.
~Snape, AVPM

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle