Me?
Every great writer was once an amateur.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Dragonette says...

SkyeDragon wrote:Me?

No, me.

Justagirl wrote:Just posted my first two posts. I liked your reaction to Bronze, Drag. Seems like Bronze and Nya could be good allies... ^.^

I was thinking the EXACT same thing ;)
Last edited by Dragonette on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm
Dragonette says...

Hey guys, could we not god-mode please. Mainly I'm talking about everyone's costums, don't choose costums for other people, we all want to have fun picking out our own outfits. So, justa, I'm sorry but I'm going to ignore your comment about Khan's outfit and say that he's wearing something else. Everything else is that you said about him is perfect, but don't choose his outfit please :D

And yes, I did choose the outfit for the boy from district 4 but that was because nobody is controlling him. If a member had him as there character, I wouldn't have. But a couple people chose outfits for some taken characters, so please change your post if you did. :)

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm
SkyeDragon says...

I chose my partner's outfit cause I think I'm the only one in District 9. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Every great writer was once an amateur.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

I did the same for District 5...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Dragonette says...

Yeah of course that's alright, if your partner isn't played by anyone that's totally fine, but if they are, then please don't, that's all I'm saying :)
Last edited by Dragonette on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm
Justagirl says...

Dragonette wrote:Hey guys, could we not god-mode please. Mainly I'm talking about everyone's costums, don't choose costums for other people, we all want to have fun picking out our own outfits. So, justa, I'm sorry but I'm going to ignore your comment about Khan's outfit and say that he's wearing something else. Everything else is that you said about him is perfect, but don't choose his outfit please :D

And yes, I did choose the outfit for the boy from district 4 but that was because nobody is controlling him. If a member had him as there character, I wouldn't have. But a couple people chose outfits for some taken characters, so please change your post if you did. :)

Oh, that's ok :D I didn't really know what to do, so I just dressed him as a tree like Malaya, since tributes are always dressed the same way.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Dragonette says...

Justagirl wrote:Oh, that's ok :D I didn't really know what to do, so I just dressed him as a tree like Malaya, since tributes are always dressed the same way.

Actually, not to be a no-it-all, but tributes normally aren't together on everything, that was just the way they posed Peeta and Katniss to get sponsers, remember, they were suppose to be a couple. :P Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just my natural nature! XD lol

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm
Justagirl says...

Dragonette wrote:Actually, not to be a no-it-all, but tributes normally aren't together on everything, that was just the way they posed Peeta and Katniss to get sponsers, remember, they were suppose to be a couple. :P Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult, it's just my natural nature! XD lol

I'm pretty sure they, are, though, aren't they? Like, having similar costumes? When was there a part in the book that tributes weren't in the same costume for the parade?
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

30 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm
Dragonette says...

Well they never said anything about anyone's costum except for katniss and peeta. I guess I don't know, I'm just being difificult :P But lets not have them be the same in this SB, I want people to be able to have complete freedom in choosing their costums ;) I hope that's ok.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm
ShootingStars says...

I agree that maybe we shouldn't describe other people's costumes for the ride, unless they're a tribute no one chose a character for.
Later I will be posting the order of deaths. First, I have to find the paper I wrote everything down on... 8)
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

Reviews: 3
Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:52 pm
hungergameslover says...

Ok this is so cool. I am glad I choose mentor for 12. I think Veronica will give good pep talks. This story book is going to rock. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 pm
ShootingStars says...

Before I post anything, I want everyone to know that I put only one entry for the random drawing in for every character, and I did not tamper with anything. You have my honest word.

Order of deaths in the arena, first deaths to last:

1. Girl from District 5: Up and Out15
2. Girl from 8: Starrgazer
3. Boy from 7: Dragonette
4. Girl from 7: Justagirl
5. Boy from 12: Vampire Senshi
6. Boy from 9: Skyedragon
7. Boy from 8: Sunwater
8. Boy from 11: Just Toby
9. Girl from 4: Dragonette
10. Boy from 1: Justagirl
I don't have a number for Jaden

The winner is: Reed Willomon
I promise that I did not tamper with the results, and I know that this is my character. I was really surprised when my name popped up, actually. If you don't think that, since I'm the host of this SB, I should win, I can draw again. I know some of you may doubt me, so like I said I'm fine with redrawing.

Also, when we get to the interview part, it will go by District. So that means that all of District 1 will go, then the people who have characters in 2 and so on.

The main thing, though is the order of death and if you want me to randomly choose again. I solemnly swear that I did not change anything.

I was wondering, Sunshine if the District 11 mentor, Kurr and Fern could become friends.
Another thing, Skyedragon I think that since Friske is very similar to Reed, they could become allies. She is strong where he isn't and vice versa. They are both fast and nimble and can climb trees well, so they can keep up with one another. Allies? They could make a strong pair.

I think this is all for right now. Thank you all! :D
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

You don't have to do it again, Star, I totally trust you!

Justagirl~ Oh my gosh I can't believe our luck! Nya and Bronze have to fight eachother to the death! So excited for that scene!! :D

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 am
SirTobes says...

Firstly, you can keep doing this, but I think it is goon to be hard if you use first person in your SB posts, because what happens if you die? How can your tribute write themselves dying?
"and than, I died"?
Secondly, thats fine star, we beleive you!!!! And great job at winning!!!
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx