z

Young Writers Society

Camp Demi-God DT

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm
Mickixoxo says...

*cough* Zeus child *cough* Xander for king *cough* ;P

Yeah, I think we should wait on the homecoming, too. I mean, we have deathball the first day, a tournament the second day, and then homecoming the third? It seems rushed XP I like the idea of a tournament, though, so I think the one we should postpone is the homecoming.

... WAIT A SECOND!!! Doesn't homecoming have something to do with sports? So... since there isn't like... a different camp that they compete against (although that would be really cool) is it mostly just a Prom?

I also want to try writing with a normal schedule for a day, to see how it is hahaha
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Sunshine says...

Okay, a day of rest it is. Just try not to make it to long or anything. The only reason I was doubtful about waiting is because the last SB of similiar notion I made we didn't get in all the other activities that I wanted to get in! However, I trust you guys and will hopefully be able to push you along.

Miki- In my mind, the dance kinda goes with the tournament. So there gonna have to stay together. Plus, the extra day gives everyone time to think over the tournament. Yeah, it's sport-related dance, but with no camp to comepete aganist. So...Just a dance. (Unless you wanted to compete aganist a Egyptian/Norse Camp. LAWL, just kidding. Seriously.)

Chira- The Field of Mars is surronded by specators. Chiron will blow the whistle when everyone (except Callian) is shot and bestow a laurel reef on top his head. Really, this is just kinda off my vision, so you can adjust and add all you want.

Your characters can vote on homecoming king and queen. If you want your character to be an option, just say so. (For example, you can already vote for Xander cause Miki volunteered him) You can just put your characters votes in here, like you put their deathball number. You don't need to write about in the actual SB.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 pm
Iggy says...

Er, shouldn't Trini and Calian win, since rhey won the tornament? I think they should be king and quenn. O.o
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
Sapi says...

Man, I feel so late in the news, sorry I kinda fizzled on paintball.

So I'm kinda confuzzled as to what the days are here and what the days are in the storybook. When exactly are we doing the tournaments/picking numbers/etc.?

Oh, by the way, I guess I'm a candidate for queen though I doubt any characters will want me, neither will a king...but anyways, I vote for Trini and Cailan since they won... :smt001
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

131 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:14 am
Sunshine says...

Ig, Blue? I think you guys are getting deathball and the tournament screwed up. They're two different things.

Blue- No worries, I fizzled on paintball to. :(

The days are a bit screwy, but we pretty much use the DT to discuss when we move one. We're about to move on to the second day, which is- by current motivation- a regular day. After a few real-life days of that, we're moving on to the third day. That's when the tournament is. The tournament dance is after that.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

126 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 am
Mickixoxo says...

Yeah guys, no one won the tournament yet hahaha we haven't played it yet XD

Deathball was won, yes. But the tournament is a compilation of different sports, like Sunshine said.

So, Sunshine, we're doing the normal day next, the tournament after that, and then the dance?
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 am
gleek456 says...

Excited! Oh, and I vote for Mini. Yes, I vote for my own character. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

126 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:01 am
Mickixoxo says...

WELL THEN I VOTE FOR XANDER!! Haha ;D

131 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 am
Sunshine says...

Miki- Yep, that schedule of days sounds about right!

Homecoming type-dance nominees and current votes (If someone nominated you and you don't want to be king/queen just say so.):

King:
Cailian-One
Xander-One

Queen:
Mini-One
Trini-One

(I'm not postitive about the Trini/Cailan ones, because of the confusion.)

I'll nominate/vote later!

---The Book Thief---

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

126 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 am
Mickixoxo says...

I think Xander needs to get around more. He needs to be gentlemanly to a few more people XD haha

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 am
Iggy says...

I nominatee Mason, who will run just to annoy Xander. Who is now his only enemy.. Dx <Dragoneete noooooo!/3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 am
KingLucifer says...

Well now, I'm a tad late ain't I? can anyone give me the filler in though comment or message, more preferably message? and another thing; @Sunshine: I do have a profile the was a Roman male, cause if you read the parents part you would see my father is Mar's the roman god of war. So that should fit in for you since Dragonette is leaving for who knows how long. @everyone else: feel free to message me if you have any questions about my character or you would like to simpley chat in general and get to know one another. Now that's about it for this post, so see you all later. :)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:19 pm
View Likes
untameabletiger says...

Ahhhhh! Someone post!

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb