z

Young Writers Society

Dark Fey *Restarting*

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Ok this was one of my SBs that died and I know it's in the wrong place but I was hoping if someone would be so kind to repost it in the SBs please! I don't even have close to the amount of points needed.Post profiles here.
You were born with the ability to see Faeries or fey. You can not let them know that you see them or you will be blinded by them killed or worse. You follow rules and warnings. Faeries walk among us with out us knowing except for the people who know about their world and can see them. Faeries can don human faces like a halloween costume (when they do its called glamour) and are so much stronger then we know. Faeries can be beautiful horrifying ugly or gorgeous. Faeries also have powers that people can only dream of but nothing too crazy or powerful. At most you can control elements or read minds or control the weather. By human powers I mean like you can read minds or something like that. OK the Fey are divided into courts. By which I mean the summer winter and dark court all fey will have to pick a side. The summer king who has to pick a bride that can stand his mother who is the winter queen and help end the cold. This is based off of the book "Wicked Lovely." By Melissa Marr and all credit goes to her.

1. Don't let them know you can see them
2. Don't ever attract their attention
3. Don't touch
4. Don't run
5. Don't react
6. Don't speak
7. Don't stare
But what happens when the rules you live by don't work anymore.
Rules for Dark Fey;
Romance PG-16
Mild cussing
Gore medium

Character:
Name:
Appearance:
Hobbies:
Personality:
Medical issues (prefered makes the characters more solid)
Love Interest:
History:
Talents:
Powers (fey or human):
Mortal Boys:

Girls: 1.

. 4
Faeries Boys
1 2
Girls:
1. 2
Winter Queen-
Winter Girl (person who fell in love with Keli but wasn't the right one.)
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr