TexanWriter says...

<><><>Children of Hades<><><>

Please post your profiles here.

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Birth Date:[/b]
[b]Died at the age of:[/b] (this is also how old they look)

[b]Cause of Death:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Written Appearance:[/b]

[b]*Photo:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Fears/Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Up for Love?[/b]

[b]Relations?[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm claiming a Female. Profile coming.

By the way, shouldn't this be in the Specific Storybook Discussion forum?

I apologize, I'll have to drop out. Too many SBs.

*Profile removed*
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:56 pm
wonderland says...

Profiles~Under Construction

Name: Alexander Rose (Alex)

Birth Date: July 12, 1993

Died at the age of: 18

Cause of Death: He died in a mass murder

Personality: He's loud and wild, somewhat of a player and a flirt. He's a party boy, something his appearance definitely wouldn't convey. He loves preforming and showing off, that was partly that got him killed.

Written Appearance: Black hair that covers his left eyes. He was snake bite piercings on his lower lip. His skin is very pale. His eyes are blue. He is about 5'7, average height.

*Photo:

Spoiler! :
1219460859_7466_full.png
1219460859_7466_full.png (144.27 KiB) Viewed 333 times

Dislikes: Actually having to work, doing something productive

Fears/Weaknesses: He's afraid of fire, is claustrophobic.

Up for Love? Yes

Relations?

Other:

~~~~~~~

Name: Olivia Kurt

Birth Date: September 7, 1992

Died at the age of: 17

Cause of Death: She died in a car crash, in which her two siblings were also killed

Personality: She's quite and demure, preferring to stay home and read then to party. You could easily catch her with a book, an old classic like Pride and Prejudice. She usually doesn't talk much, when it is, it's to say something witty or to give advice.

Written Appearance: Her hair is the same colour as a red velvet cupcake. Her hair is a darker red, she just highlighted it to match. Her eyes are brown, and theres something innocent about her smile. She's five foot exactly, weight in at 110 pounds. She's never given much thought to her looks.

*Photo:
Spoiler! :
2009-hot-summer-hair-color3.png
2009-hot-summer-hair-color3.png (301.53 KiB) Viewed 333 times

Dislikes: Loud music, loud noises, being interrupted if she's reading

Fears/Weaknesses: The dark, blood,

Up for Love? Yes

Relations?

Other:
Last edited by wonderland on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:30 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Misty Whitman

Birth Date: March 3, 1971
Died at the age of: 15

Cause of Death: Her father was an alcoholic, and one night she came home from hanging out with her friends at a concert and he got really mad. He beat her and ended up killing her by strangling her.

Personality: Misty is an outgoing, fun loving girl. She loves music and bright colors. She loves being around people and making them laugh. Though after her death, she has been a little bit wary of people. She loves to sing, dance, and go to concerts.

Written Appearance: Misty has thick, jet black, straight hair that reaches her mid-back. She has a pale complexion, and soft green eyes framed thickly by black eyelashes. Her lips are a very light shade of pink. She is about five foot three and pretty thin. If you look closely, you can see soft red hand marks around her neck and very light, faded bruises on her arms and face.

*Photo:
Spoiler! :

Likes: Concerts, making people laugh, singing, dancing, goofing off, music, bright colors, doing cartwheels and handstands.

Dislikes: Guys who looks like her dad (Tall, black hair, green eyes), people touching her face, neck or shoulders. She hates that she can't change or die but everything around her can and does, present day music.

Fears/Weaknesses: Guys/Men touching her when she doesn't know them that well, and she lives everyday afraid someone will notice the bruises or strangle marks on her throat and/or notice she lives in an apartment by herself.

Up for Love? Sure

Relations? She has a half sister out there, who is 26, and is thirteen years younger than her. She sometimes watches her, keeps her out of trouble. She's kind of like a guardian angel for her, and never lets herself be seen. Her dad mysteriously died about seven years ago...he was murdered...*cough cough* Other than that, she's completely on her own except for the friends she made.

Other: None
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I remember this! I'd like to give it another go.

I'll post a profile in a bit.
Got YWS?

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Flux says...

Work in progress!
Name:
Sebastian Graham

Birth Date: August seventeenth, 1993
Died at the age of: Sixteen

Cause of Death:
Drowned.

Personality:

Written Appearance:

*Photo:

Dislikes:

Fears/Weaknesses:
Swimming/ water/ the ocean.

Up for Love? Yes.

Relations?

Other:
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm
TexanWriter says...

Sweet deal, this is filling up!

ScarlettFire: Thanks for bringing it to my attention. <--[formal words for "how embarassing" :) ] I contacted a junior mod, who contacted a full mod, asking them to move it to the right forum. I would never have noticed...

wickedwonder: You can have two, if you can manage them both.

fictionfanatic: You only have half of the profile stencil up. Did you know that?

I'll post my profile in a bit.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm
Sunshine says...

Wow I feel crazy going so far back while the rest of you are in the 1900's. Oh well! *Claims two. May be back.*

Name: Matthew Brown

Birth Date:1845
Died at the age of: (this is also how old they look)Twenty

Cause of Death: Died in the American civil war, battle of Gettysburg. (Sorry...I'm a history freak!) Gunshot.

Personality: He's happy-go-lucky free spirited sort of guy. Goes with the flow, but if he loves something, he'll stick with it. He's not very educated. He enjoys making people laugh and is an easily loveable guy.

Written Appearance: He has a light mustach and short cut brown hair, close to his scalp. Bright, bright blue eyes and pale skin. Thick and muscular he stands at around 5'7. He always wears white cotton T-shirt and jeans.

*Photo:

Occupation: National guard (Old habits die hard!) and works as at a construction plant.

Likes: War (Poor soul), I love Lucy, Electronics, girls, tools, and laughing.

Dislikes: Learning, growing stuff, and guns.

Fears/Weaknesses: He's afraid of another civil war happening and that Mary (See below) may leave.

Up for Love? Oh,yeah.

Relations? Lives with Mary, who he treats like a sister.

Other:

Name: Mary Lowtatski

Birth Date:1903
Died at the age of: (this is also how old they look)Sixeteen

Cause of Death:Pneumia

Personality: Serious minded and smart, Mary tends not to trust very easily. She speaks her mind and will (most likely) always tell the truth. However, she will smile freely. It's just she wants to learn as much as she can to make up for her sister's death (died of same diease she did.)

Written Appearance: Long auburn hair that curls up at the ends, just beyond her shoulders. Dark brown eyes framed by light lashes. Freckles across her nose, which is just a little on the large size. Her skin is on the redder side.
*Photo:

Dislikes:History, make-up, germs., being a child of Hades. *Will think of more...*

Fears/Weaknesses: Boats and germs. She's seriously germphobic, because of her death. She will also always stop and help a sick person.

Up for Love? Maybe.

Relations? Lives with Matthew. She has a great neice out there, but she's to scared to look.

Other:
Last edited by Sunshine on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name:Rae

Birth Date:october 31 1989
Died at the age of: 15

Cause of Death: pushed off a tall building

Personality: Rae has always been quiet and shy. She not good socially but she is amazing mentally. Since she likes to keep to herself, she has a lot of repressed feelings which cause her to feel unwanted at many times. Rae loves animals and nature, thats why she is a vegetarian. She is a part of many organizations who try to stop animal killings and many other things. She is very protective of things she loves and will fight without hesitation for them. She is very random.

Written Appearance: Rae has big, bright blue green eyes and Platinum blonde hair that flows to her lower back that has some black underneath. She is 5'10" and skinny, but not stick skinny. Her legs are long but she has a short torso.
she also has a long neck.very elegant.
*Photo:
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Likes: Music, singing, art, reading, small groups, being alone, outside,animals,nature, protective guys etc.

Dislikes:Snobby people,heights,needles, suck ups,preps, complete darkness

Fears/Weaknesses:Heights,needles,complete darkness

Up for Love?yes

Relations?

Other: she always wears the bracelets in the last picture

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Name: Catherine "Caty" (pronounced Katy) Lane

Birth Date: 1900
Died at the age of: 19

Cause of Death: Hit by a train while walking along the tracks.

Personality: Caty is reckless and has little regard for authority of any kind, but she had a true love for life so she took Hades up on his offer even though she has to respect his authority. She has always had a certain lust for adventure and since returning to life she has taken every chance she can get to live life dangerously.

Written Appearance: Caty has long, wavy red hair that is almost always pulled back into a ponytail. Her nose is pierced on the right side with a small diamond stud and she never wears any other jewelry. She wears baggy cargo pants and tight fitted solid color t-shirts and a thin black watch she bought from a thrift store. She is thin and around 5'4" tall.

*Photo:
Spoiler! :

Likes: riding her motorcycle, reading, snowboarding, parkour

Dislikes: trains, music, Hades, television

Fears/Weaknesses: Fears: trains (only the sight of trains, train stations, or train tracks, but never the sound), being confined or restrained.
Weaknesses: Caty was nearly deaf in life and while Hades has helped her with that she still doesn't hear very well, she's also asthmatic.

Up for Love? Yes, though she doesn't form relationships of any kind very often.

Relations? She may have distant relations around, but none she cares to associate with.

Other: Caty desperately wants to be alive and out of Hades' debt, so she would take any opportunity that she could see would satisfy this desire.
Got YWS?

84 Reviews

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I fixed my other profile. And I would like another one please...wil finish later

Name: Louis Scott (pronounced Lou-ee)

Birth Date: 1779
Died at the age of: 19

Cause of Death: French Revolution

Personality: Will always shows respect to everyone, no matter who they are. He is very kind, gentle, and loving.

Written Appearance: Louis has thick, curly blonde hair that reaches his shoulders. Even thought it's not exactly normal for a guy to do now a days, he still ties his hair back in a ribbon, usually dark blue, black, or red. He has big, warm, chocolate brown eyes. He is five feet and five inches, average weight, and tends to be seen smiling.

Occupation: He owns and works in a book cafe bookshop (His favorite section is the historical)

Likes: Historical books, ribbons, books, his shop, watching people walk by, listening to music, being around people, the simplicity of things.

Dislikes: Nothing really...he's pretty okay with everything, except for when he has to send people to hades...he's not to keen on that

Fears/Weaknesses: He's afraid of being alone to long, of being forgotten, and he's afraid that one day he'll fall in love and they'll never be able to be together because they'll change and die and he never can.

Up for Love? Sure

Relations? None...he was the end of the blood line.

Other: He has a thick, fench accent, and when he's angry he'll start yelling in french
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 pm
TexanWriter says...

Looking good, guys. We can start as soon as everyone finishes their profiles.

Here's my profile.

Name: Charlotte “Charlie” Christopher

Birth Date: January 12th, 1889
Died at the age of: 24

Cause of Death: She was trapped in a burning building.

Personality: At work, she works. The rest of the time, she plays. Charlie loves pulling practical jokes and has a strong, dry sense of humor. She doesn't really dwell on the past, and never worries about the future. She likes to stay up to date in trends. However, her temper tends to scare people away.

Written Appearance:

Charlie has dark, boring eyes that she hates. Her dark brown hair is short with a mild punk style. She is 5’ 7”, fairly tall for a girl, with a fair complexion. Average build.

She has burn scars on her arms and back, so always wears long sleeved shirts.

*Photo:

Spoiler! :

Likes: Ice cream, flirting, apocalypse movies, green tea, and her boyfriend.

Dislikes: Flammable objects, customers who don’t tip, hard chairs and being caught in the rain.

Fears/Weaknesses: She has a very short temper, and large or indoor fires make her extremely uneasy.

Up for Love? No (unless I kill Kyle)

Relations? Kyle Mackenzie, the man she has been “with” since the 90’s. He is now forty-three years old, and they are still in love. He knows what she is, but keeps the secret.

Other:

-Albert Einstein

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:55 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I apologize, I'll have to drop out. Too many SBs. Plus, I'm now doing Work Experience three days a week and a Retail course the other two. Therefore, I am limited on time.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

84 Reviews

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 am
fictionfanatic says...

*cough cough*

HURRY UP AND POST YOUR PROFILES PEEPLES!
Live, Love, Laugh

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 pm
Rydia says...

Room for one more? I'd like to recycle my old character if you wouldn't mind?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith