z

Young Writers Society

Pre-Winged Ones

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm
fictionfanatic says...

We're low on guys so I'm going to make another one...no one else has to cause Apple is joining with Aero soon.

Name: Lacy (He hates his name)

Age (this may or may not be different from all the other ones): 16

Personality: Lacy may seem shy because he doesn't talk much and he's okay being alone, but he's not. He just likes to watch and to listen, which is how he learns things and how he's so funny. He's an extremely good listener and he's good at giving advice. He has a way of just looking at a person and knowing if he'll like them or not. But he has some anger issues and looses his temper asily, and when he does, he ets pretty agressive, so watch out.

Wings (when you get them): He is very embarassed by them
Spoiler! :

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
This but his hair is dark brownImage

Likes: Making people smile, making people laugh, hunting, talking, not talking, listening, watching, giving advice

Dislikes: Having to talk a lot, being around people he doesn't know and/or like, being told what to do

Strengths/Talents: Giving advice, hunting, listening

Weaknesses: Anger issues

History: Lacy's family has never had a lot of money, so he's learned to go without. He has four sisters and no brothers, and his father has always liked his sisters better than him. Ever since he was little he has been made fun of for having a girls's name. The one thing he really cherishes about his dad is when they go hunting and his dad teaches him about it. Lacy has hunted ever since he was four, so he's very good at it now.

Up for love? (Your relationships have not been established yet): Sure

Other: He has claw marks running down from his left shoulder, across his chest, and wrapped around his right forearm and wrist and a small scar just below his left eye. He got it from getting to close to a bear, which his father then shot down.
Live, Love, Laugh

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 am
Apple says...

I'm not sure I'm going to pull this off as well as I thought. Mum lengthened the ban and well she's getting highly suspicious. I'll try nonetheless, my profiles are on the old thing anyway, I can't really get to posting them now but you can see them there on the main thread (if anyone is interested). I promise I'll post as soon as I can!
I spy!

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett