z

Young Writers Society

After A Mid-Summer Night's Dream

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 am
SisterItaly says...

Character List.
Lower class characters may be added upon request.
((Character name - Username - Profile status.))

Theseus - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Hippolyta - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Egeus - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Hermia - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Lysander - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Helena - Puzzle - Finished.

Bottom - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Oberon - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Titania - ((AVAILABLE)) - Unfinished.

Puck- ScarlettFire- Finished.

Rules.

-All posts must be at least 800 characters in length.

-Please stay true enough to the character's original personality. I understand changes will be made... but don 't make Lysander a rude drunkard... or Puck a well behaved man.

-No vivid sex scenes or extreme violence.

-If you want to kill off someone's character talk to them about it first. No one likes to be randomly killed.

-Romance is encouraged.

-I'm not asking you to do paragraphs worth of speech in Elizabethan... that would be mean. But remember, in these times they did not have slang like... gunna. Or Even mad in the definition of being frustrated.

-No godmodding. If there is anything I hate more it's when someone twists everything by godmodding.

-Do not join if you don't think you can post regularly. Another thing I don't like doing is having to drag in someone's character from no where. 85% of the time it messes everything up.

-If you are going to take a fairy role, don't go power crazy. The fairy's attitudes controlled nature, and they themselves had tricks to mess with the foolish mortals.

Character Sheets.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]((Roughly))

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]((Please attempt to find a picture. Remember, Elizabethan Era.))

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Links.

After A Mid-Summer Night's Dream.

A Mid-Summer Night's Dream. By William Shakespeare.

Elizabethan Speech.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

Name: Helena

Personality: Helena is a bit of a ditz and doesn't catch on to what is happening right away. She believes when things don't go her way that everyone is out to get her. She always assumes the worst, whether it be Lysander asleep and thinking he's dead... or being mocked when really she's being woo'd. She does have low self-esteem and sometimes compares her beauty to that of her dear friend Hermia's. She was absolutely crazy about Demetrius, she loved everything about him, and would do anything to be with him.

Appearance:Helena is actually quiet pretty. Fair skin, tall.
Spoiler! :

History: Helena was born into wealth and nobility, so she's never had to do anything for herself. She was dressed by servants, washed, fed and cleaned up after by servants... all she had to do was her studies and needlepoint. Hermia and her had always been good friends, and like all good friends they've had quarrels. But they were nothing time couldn't fix. She's been madly in love with Demetrius since she laid eyes on him. Now that she finally has him, something doesn't seem right about their relationship. And she can feel it.

Theme Song: Chemicals react, it's what I was listening to while writing this.

Other:
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:22 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Emmy has her Puck. :wink: Sadly, I couldn't find a decent pic...

Name: Puck (Robin Goodfellow)

Personality: Mischievous, a bit of a trouble maker. Puck likes to play tricks, games, anything really, on others. Usually at Oberon's bequest. He tends to appear to be playful, a bit of a flirt and, like all faeries, somewhat dangerous. Although, he does have a serious side, it's rarely seen. He prefers to play the trickster, keeping up the mischievous facade and hiding the serious side behind a crooked smile and a wicked sense of humour.

Appearance: Tall, about 5'9 with short, curly blond hair and clear, pale blue eyes, and pale skin, Puck seems the innocent boy until he turns his mischievous side on you. He usually wears the white shirt, pants and shoes most Elzabethan era men wore.
Spoiler! :

History: Puck has been Oberon's "fool" (as some would say) for years. He's been doing the same thing for most of that time--causing mischief, mayhem and chaos. It's been this way for as long as he can remember. Although, he's starting to feel not-so-mischievous now, though he'd never tell anyone.

Theme Song: Follow Me Down - Unkle.

Other: ---
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison