z

Young Writers Society

Hunger Games 3

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:16 pm
Calligraphy says...

All these ideas are pretty awesome and I will take note. The winter thing in Florida, well I guess it isn't super realistic, but for those who can load the map it would be easier. You can probably get a copy of the map on Google images.

I had another idea. What about I made it really wet. So it would again, be the same map, but all the water rides will be working and the water in all the buildings. The lakes are overflowing so a lot of things are at least a few inches under water. Mud will be everywhere and all the grass and other plants will be completely overgrown. There will be tons of animals, snakes, and other stuff.

Sound at all good?

A. S.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 am
Blueskysummer says...

I like that. Maybe have the water periodically rise and fall? keep the tributes on their feet?
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm
Calligraphy says...

Yeah, that is kind of what I am thinking. Maybe we can do the snow one, then the water one, then the dark one... hmmm I will have to think on it.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 pm
Blueskysummer says...

sounds good! I'm excited!
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm
Calligraphy says...

O.K. so, about 12:00 on the second day a huge wind storm is going to start. It is strong enough to pick people up, but only for a short way. Instead of swirling around it is mostly going to the middle of the park. It is blowing towards the cornucopia and around there, there is a sort of a circle of calm... do you get the idea?

A. S.

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:18 pm
canislupis says...

Hey guys--

I won't have time to keep up with this anymore, so I'm backing out. It's ok if you want to kill my character (Claire from district 2--she's extremely suspicious and good with a knife, so don't make her do anything stupid) as long as you stick to her character and she doesn't go down without a fight--draw it out for a few posts at least, please. :D Other than that, do what you want.

Thanks!

Lupis

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg