z

Young Writers Society

Red Hoods DT

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 am
PhoenixBishop says...

You know what this means. Talk and ask questions.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 am
Dragonet says...

So, do the BigBads work for the queen?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

121 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Some do, but most work in packs outside of the queens power.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 am
Vampyre says...

Could I please claim a Red Hood? Profile will be up in the morning, if this is ok
That night she drew her swan breath in a bed
Made soft with all her razor blades,
That kissed her wrists with the romance you lacked.
As the hands that you’d kissed now dealt the trades

121 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Of course.

Death~

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 am
Eniarrol says...

One thing I am confused about is, is there the white cloak child born yet or not if not how do the red hoods protect her as such? That might just be me being blunt though :)
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

121 Reviews

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

The white hood is born. She is about five now. When the Red Hoods get to her village they will try to bring her back to their village where dozens of Red Hoods can protect her.

Death~

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins