Hunted 3 DT.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm
aweqs says...

Name: Nailah

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

With her rich, african blood, Nailahs has beautiful dark skin, and big brown eyes.
Her eyebrows are thick but well-shaped, her cheekbones are high and her lips are plump and curve into a lovely smile. She has generally good bone structure.
She usually wears her long, glossy hair flowing around her upper-body, but when she needs to concentrate she ties it up into a loose bun.
On her original home island, you would find her wearing a black bikini top and a loose, colourful skirt, but she brought more practical clothes to the island.
She's tall-ish, at 5'5, with long, slender legs, and a slim body in general.
She is physically fit, and has a long-distance runner's body. She is also a good swimmer. Ofcourse, she will always get out of doing anything that doesnt benefit herself.

Personality:

Nailah is a shallow, annoying, selfish girl. She doesnt care about anything, or anyone, but herself, looks, wealth and herself. She always been used to men flinging themselves at her, and has had an easy life... so far. She expects everyone to everything for her, just like her daddy did. She is very manipulative, and can get hot-headed. Her exterior shows a girl who is up-herself, egotistical and overall ,a bitch. However, Nailah grew up in a broken home, and hides her insecurities with this hard shell. She really has no self-confidence or self assurance. She cries herself to sleep most nights.

Strengths:
Very beautiful, and good at manipulating people- especially men. When she is determined, she will always get something finished. She is actually very clever, and has good logic. She doesnt care what others think.

Weaknesses:
Nailah is EXTREMELY unfriendly to people, except rich, or beautiful people. She is a huge backstabber, and blackmails people all the time. She is actually very weak inside, and can break down at the most unexpected time- however, it does take alot for someone to break through the rock-hard wall she has built around her soft, vunerable inside. People can really hate her, which is understandable since she is very arragont. She has no other real skills (cooking, painting, buiding etc etc).

History:
Nailah grew up in a big mansion, just on the coastline. She was the product of a one-night fling her father had with a visiting tourist. Her father never denied this, and this has lead to her feeling unwanted and unneeded all her life. Her mother left Nailah as a baby at the mansion door, just like movies. Her buisness-man father was furious with this sudeen responsibility put on to him, but accpeted it, and hired a nanny. This nanny brought up Nailah like she was her own, but as much as she tried, she could not stop Nailah from becoming the wild, selfish party girl that she is today. Nanny Meg, however, is the only person Nailah can open up to- her only true friend.
Surrounded by a huge, amazing house, advanced(for the island) technology, and everything she needed, Nailah has never had to work a day in her life.
Her butlers and servants call her 'miss' and she looks down on everyone around her.
This sudden change of lifestyle will be a huge shock to her- expect many tantrums, and arguments.

Up For Love: Um.. if someone can bear her. She will just use them though- unless they can break down that barrier. They'd have to break her down, and build her back up.

Other: She really doenst like kids. Their grabby fingers, and dribbling mouths... ergh.
She isnt a girly girl, and isnt squeamish at all.She HAS to be the centre of attention. Always.

What You Packed: Her essential beauty and wash bag, a few pairs on jeans, trainers, sandals, tops. a large hat and sunglasses.
Last edited by aweqs on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Name: Damon Salvatore

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: He's a puzzle, really hard to understand, and he's hard headed. To break him down and understand him, you have to know him, and know him well. He's very stuck up at times, but his shield is breaking away and he's becoming clay in Samantha's hands. He protects anyone he loves (which is no one other than Samantha, who doesn't need protection, but he's there when she needs him to be)

Strengths: He knows how to listen, but choses not to, which is why he's so good at his work. He can see a better way to do something--a way no one else saw. He and Sam think alike, they both know what they're doing.

Weaknesses: Samantha. If someone asked him to do something, he'd say no if it didn't pay, but with Sam, he'd do anything that made her happy.

Up For Love: At first he thought he was un-tamable, but now he's in love with Sammy (He's past denying it.) He's had a gun pointed to his head, he's almost been killed by her, he's been slapped--I don't think he's going to be leaving her any time soon(:

History: He's been through a lot in the past. He killed Annie May's parents, hurt everyone he touched, and gave up caring. What else was there to do?

Now, Sam has brought some common sense back into him and he thinks before he does things. He's still learning the odds and ends of what to do, but he'd never hurt Sam the way he hurt Annie's mom (That's a different story totally that he doesn't want to bring up)

Other: He could never work for anyone unless it was Sam. (Don't tell her, but he's planning to propose--though he isn't sure how just yet, or even why he wants to. He just knows he loves her and that's all)

If there's anything else, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'll try to post as often as I can, I promise(:
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Yes. Maiara is here! XD Poke me if anything needs to be added or anything.

Name: Maiara Ashton.

Appearance/Picture: Maiara is tall-ish, around 5'5, with dark red-brown hair and light blue eyes.
Spoiler! :

Skills: Basic survival skills, basic camping skills, basic defense skills.

Weaknesses: Dark, confined spaces. If she were to be locked in, say, a cupboard of some kind, she would panic. Badly. Deep water-she is intensely freaked by it. Occasionally lacks self-control.

Likes: Running, the forest, the stars, the moon, nighttime, daytime, being the center of attention and freedom.

Dislikes: Death, blood, destruction, dark & confined spaces, war, fighting, being/feeling trapped, being replaced, feeling rejected or ignored and cold weather.

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, distant, determined, and fiery, Maiara has a fiery temper but is friendly and kind--unless she's angry (which is when her family/friends are being harmed). Although her temper has a shot fuse, she doesn't lose it often and prefers peace to violence. She doesn't like to fight. She often seems timid and shy, though she's semi-confident once you get to know her.

History: Not much is known about Maiara. She came from a bad background and is very shy around guys. She used to live with her Aunt until the Supervisors came and took her away. She's now on the island, new and confused.

During her time on the island, Maiara has become close to Duncan.

Other: Has some nasty scars across her lower back and can't remember how she got them.

Up for love: Er, no. She's currently in a relationship with Duncan.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm
eldEr says...

So, we're starting.

Jemmy, Hunaz, get those last profiles up :P
Meaning Naz and Duncan. But I suppose you probably already caught that. xD

Since it's sort of around 3am (day of Sophie's birthday), the characters on the island are more than likely sleeping... Unless they have weird reasons to NOT be sleeping. You know. Otherwise we can wait till the newcomers make their posts... and then they'll be on the island and it'll be morning.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 pm
View Likes
aweqs says...

Do the newcomers start their first posts when they're being captured, or when they just come onto the island?
:D

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

384 Reviews

Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 pm
eldEr says...

When they're being captured. (:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 pm
Razcoon says...

Naz will be up today, possibly tomorrow, and even possibly the next day. Not allowed on the computer all week and typing on my itouch takes forever. At least two minutes for this alone. *dies*
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

384 Reviews

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
eldEr says...

D: Ouch Hunaz! Well, that's understandable then. >>
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Razcoon says...

As we speak, my old profile is copied, about to be pasted, edited, saved, edited s'more, and posted! :D
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm
Razcoon says...

M'kay, Finished earlier than expected! This is my old profile copied/pasted/edited. Tell me whatever I should change, if anything! :3
Name: Nasira [Naz]

Picture/Appearance: Naz is short and lean, 4' 9" with dark blue eyes and fair skin. Her black hair is always messy, but Naz isn't bothered by it, nor does she try to improve it. She has a look to her face that makes her appear angry when she doesn't mean to, and when she is angry, looks scary. Her eyes also appear vacant a lot of the time, probably due to the fact that her left eye can't see. There are also a few various scars from when she was attacked by a giant wolf. [spoiler]She has no nose ring and no eyeshadow.

Skills: Naz is small nimble and quick, and can squeeze into small spaces. She's highly skilled with knives/daggers, and has great aim. She has a high level of endurance which is helpful when running or holding her own in a fight.

Weaknesses: She can't see well, being blind out of one eye. She's all talk; she hates to hurt people. When it comes to knives or daggers, when throwing, she doesn't get much distance. Even at times when she should stop and run, she won't out of pride.

Likes: Warm colors, small spaces, scary stories, slasher films, fighting, solitude, gummies, books, being told things directly.

Dislikes: Being short, harassment, whiners, bright pastel colors, fairytales, crowds.

Personality: Cold and antisocial at first glance. If you get to know her: spontaneous, creative, sweet to people she likes only, laughs at peoples' laughter but only says to jokes she likes "That's funny". She's not depressed. She just enjoys alone time a lot more than most people.

History: Grew up as an only child with her single mother. People made fun of her weird personality. A friend she used to have dared her to set off a firecracker in her yard, which blinded one of her eyes. She had one boyfriend, but he cheated on her and spread rumors about how she cut herself. After that she dumped him and dealt with a life of no friends and no men since.

After she arrived on the island, she shied away from people. Alone in the woods, out for a "walk" in the trees, she was attacked by a large wolf and sent into a coma. She's currently conscious.

Other: Zip.

Up for love: Yep! :3
Nasira.jpg
Nasira.jpg (61.26 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Last edited by Razcoon on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

114 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 am
Razcoon says...

Decided to put up a pic of Tose:
Spoiler! :

384 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm
eldEr says...

Since Hunaz posted a picture of Tose, I decided to post a picture of Shalo...4

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 am
jemjive says...

Name: Duncan

Appearance: Picture saved on my computer at home, I will post it in a few days. But he has brown hair and is tall.

Personality: Duncan is very trustworthy, he is always there to talk and if you tell him a secret and he will take it to the grave. He is also extrememly protective. If he cares about you, nothing will ever hurt you, he will always be there to defend you. Sounds like a great guy hey? One thing you must know though is that he is very stubborn. That makes it simple for to hold grudges, and his first impressions usually stick.

Likes: Sports, family, running, large amouts of people, noise, sunshine, hot weather.

Dislikes: Cold weather, bad hygene, emotional gunk, girls who wear too much makeup, silence, being alone.

Strengths: He is incredibly fit, he is an alright hunter, he can get people to do almost anything when he turns the charm on.

Weaknesses: He has this insane fear of being alone with no one to care about him. He doesn't open up to people easy. His stubborness can get in the way of letting him develope close relationships of any kind. He can get a tad overprotective.

History: When Gemma was taken, his whole world was shook. She was his little sister and he feared for her and her life. His days were darkened and spent worrying. One day he decided to attempt to look into who took his sister. He couldn't find a trace of anything. It was only his abductors that gave him any hints. He was fairly sure that the patches on their jackets said "Greenbill Project", and they kept saying something about "The Company". He knew it wasn't much to go by, it might be anything at all. But it was still something to go by. But why is it he still hasn't told anyone what he knows?
It was set out from the start that Duncan's presence on the island would be troublesome. From the begining, he and Ryder had their differences and seemed to only have one thing in common, Gemma. When Gemma and Ryder took off, it seemed to only deepen the riff between the two men. But when Ryder practically saved Gemma's life after a beast attack, Duncan softened a little. If it weren't for Ryder, Gemma would be gone, he owed Ryder a little civility. For the past two years he has tried his hardest in being accepting of Ryder. So far so good.

Up for Love: Im fairly sure this is a no.

Other: Surprise! He's Gemma's older brother.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 am
PhoenixBishop says...

I suggest Christmas occurs on the island. People can make presents and everythinng.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

384 Reviews

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:04 pm
eldEr says...

'Course we need a Christmas. After Sophie's birthday >.>
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman