Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm
Calligraphy says...

So when are we going to start??!

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 pm
aweqs says...

I have started it :3

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Sassafras says...

We have started.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm
Dragonette says...

Hey guys (btw this is Dragonet on my friends acount), I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm on vacation and the internet has been down the whole time I've been here (until now, obviously). So, I'll try to post when I get home (which will be tomorrow or Sunday). Once again, sorry!

ps. Maybe one of you guys can bring my character in (when I get back), because by the time I finally get home, it'll be kinda confusing, and it'll be kinda hard to sort everything out. SoOoo, that would be apreciated. :)
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

36 Reviews

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm
aweqs says...

its okay,
we havent gone far,
we'll just stay in the castle for the time being,
where we are all being introduced,
we will probably still be there when you come back :3
-Ava

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm
Calligraphy says...

What kind of transportation is it?

36 Reviews

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:46 pm
aweqs says...

a carriage-type-thing :3

The Smiley Spammer

36 Reviews

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm
aweqs says...

Spoiler! :
Im gonna take on another part- an evil guy because we need some enemies :evil:
ReisePiecey- if thats not okay, just tell me :D

Walter Deed

Male Mage

Appearance: Walter has a shock of unaturally white hair on his head, which contrast immensly with his black eyes. His skin is pale, and has a pointed chin. He's very tall, at 6ft, but skinny and may seem fragile and ... vulnerable. But anyone who makes that mistake would pay -badly. He dresses in a black jacket/cape with a loose shirt underneath, and black trousers. He always goes barefoot. He doesnt look very formidable, but he makes up for that with his cruelty and evilness...

Personality: Walter is evil. There is no other way to describe it. He has no caring/good/kind side to him. He knows the difference between right and wrong, and makes the consious decision to be the malicious person he is. Evil and power-crazy. He's extreemly greedy and selfish. He will do anything to get the precious jewel which would make him unstoppable. He mainly uses earth (explains the bare-foot thing) and shadow/darkness magic. He is extremely powerful, and was taught by the late Jedrac Postade, arguably the most viscious, malevolent mage ever known to this land. Walter wouldnt even blink at killing a innocent baby or person, infact, he'd probably enjoy it. He would torture them until they were begging for death. Walter's whole life is devoted to taking the jewel for his own, and in respect for his dead tutor Jedrac.

Likes- torture, death, shadows, inflicting pain, tricking people, rats, cockroaches and night.

Dislikes- happiness, family, feeling vulnerable or weak, wearing shoes, cute stuff, daylight and being beaten.

History-
Walter had always been a ... strange child. When he was two he killed a rabbit, then brought it into his parents to show it off. When he was four, he set his hut alight, with his family inside. They all died. Walter did not shed a tear. He was watched by his villagers, never entirely welcome. He always heard the locals whispering about him, spreading rumours. At nine years old, his village was attacked and set alight by the infamous Jedra Postade, and Walter was taken in by him to be his apprentice.
Walter grew up very attached to Jedrac, who taught him all he knew, and told him of the lost jewel. Jedrac brought him up and trained him to be just as wicked as himself. Walter was told that the only thing worth living for was the jewel, and to not stop at anything to get it.
Soon after Jedrac died, Walter set off to get the jewel his tutor has so dearly desired.

Other: N/A

Up for love? : I truly doubt it.
Last edited by aweqs on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Smiley Spammer

Random avatar

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Calligraphy says...

I will post soon guys, but I have had no time this week with Christmas and all. Please forgive me! I will for sure post on Monday.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm
Sassafras says...

Enemies? That's fine! We needed some anyway. Once you get to the group of soliders you're trying to "hire" I want one.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

36 Reviews

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 am
aweqs says...

sounds cool :3

they're gonna be like skeletons from the grave and stuff, but you could be a general or something :)

The Smiley Spammer

36 Reviews

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm
aweqs says...

Sorry guys, i think my post confused a few of you.
I said that Damien and Ashrae were on patrol first, but Ashrae wrote that she went on patrol with Darius...
Thats an easy mistake to make, and its wouldnt make much difference to the story if you just went back and changed it :)

Mazzi- I said that Upala was sharing with Blake this night because the two people on patrol together share :)

The Smiley Spammer

Random avatar

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm
Calligraphy says...

Thanks for clearing some of the things up aweqs! I was waiting before I posted for Blake because I had no idea where anyone was.

36 Reviews

Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 pm
aweqs says...

Hehehe, its okay!

I confused everyone in the first place so... yeah :)

The Smiley Spammer

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Dragonet says...

Sorry! I guess I somehow didn't read that part.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop