Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am
Calligraphy says...

You know what to do.

The Hunger Games 2

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 pm
Blueskysummer says...

When we start, are we going to start with a short pre-games session, like they have in the books? To make alliances and train? It might make the SB last longer, and help determine the 'kill order' from post numbers and quality.
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:36 pm
Calligraphy says...

The kill number list is always changing, well not always, but on a regular bases. I was going to have everyone review there time before the games in there first post, but if guys want to post a few times about before the games I suppose I can think about it. What do you guys want?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 pm
Amnien says...

Ok.. So I feel really stupid right now.. But, what exactly are we supposed to do? I've never done a storybook before so..

Because of what I've read from the description we make a character and then post.. well, post what?

How do people die? How do we kill other people? How do we play? Sorry if you've explained this already and I'm just completely oblivious.
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 pm
MathisSiddel says...

I vote we start killing each other right away! XD

Amnien ill let Mrs. Cal explain.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

27 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 am
Amnien says...

After doing some research I think I get the idea. My question now is.. when we post do we write about everybody? Or just our character?
Simply Crazed.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:56 am
MathisSiddel says...

Just your person. But some dialogue is allowed if you do it to match the other character.

27 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:16 am
Amnien says...

Ok. I think I get it! :) Thanks!
Simply Crazed.

8 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 am
Blueskysummer says...

I think if we don't post about the training sessions we should at least make some sort of list determining alliances. I'm good for either one.
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

27 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 am
Amnien says...

I don't know if this is already planned but, wouldn't it be cool if we could PM Calligraphy and tell her our "secret" power. Then based off those and the information she has of each character she can give us a ranking number like they do in the book?
Simply Crazed.

8 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 am
Blueskysummer says...

Ah! Like the judges session? i think the equivelent of that is our post number, but that would be cool

27 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 am
Amnien says...

Yep, like the session. Hmm, ok. :)
Simply Crazed.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 am
MathisSiddel says...

Basically the more high quality posts you make the longer you will live.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Calligraphy says...

O.K. So, when we start will post about your character, but you will also talk about other people:

Frank

"Frank" Judy said, "why are you always so stupid?"

I walked away from her because I didn't want to get into a fight...

I want everyone in this storybook to put their characters name at the top of their posts. If anyone has any questions about story booking or anything else you can P.M. me.

~Alliances, O.K. this is the deal. We are going to post once about everything before the game starts. But, through p.m.ing and here you can make alliances with people. I know that ultraviolet and thegreatithy have ban doing that. If you all p.m. me the alliances you have made I can make a list. If you don't it won't work.

~The thing about the secret power is if people don't know what it is how are they going to post about you?

Any other thoughts?

A. S.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Junglelover says...

How do my characters look?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound