z

Young Writers Society

The Dollhouse DT

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 pm
ultraviolet says...

Here you may discuss anything and everything The Dollhouse. This is also where you post your profiles.

The Dollhouse
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

262 Reviews

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 pm
ultraviolet says...

Name: Luna

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.:

Spoiler! :

History: She's fairly new; only three have arrived after her.

Personality: She's sneaky, but scared. She just wants to leave, but that doesn't mean she's going to lose on purpose. She's going to kick butt or die trying. She's too serious most times, though can loosen up and have fun when with certain people.

Weapon: It's nothing special, but has served her well... so far.

Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Oh, why not.

Other: She's a bit paranoid. Sometimes she feels like the teams are more of suggestions, in a way, and that her teammates are going to turn on her, just to get her out of the way.
Last edited by ultraviolet on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 pm
Sassafras says...

Muwahahaha!

Name: Kirill "Ki" and Ivan

Spoiler! :
Kirill: White hair. Girl. Ivan: Black hair. Boy.

History: The were Tom's first dolls and have been in the fighting business ever since the start. They've been in countless battles and practically know the island by heart. They know how to survive and know what to do to stay alive. They've been together since the beginning and have removed more chips than anyone. They hope of one day being free of the games and being adopted by a nice little girl and living forever in some pink room surrounded by regular dolls.

Personality: They have a no nonsense attitude when it comes to attacking but prefer to lighten the mood when no danger is around. Kirill likes to joke around and have fun, but Ivan is the more serious and reserved one. Though very different, they also have a lot of alike qualities. They both love training and climbing trees.

Weapon: Twin blade swords
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Yess.

Other: They have the tendency to say things at the same time and can practically read each others mind.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am
ultraviolet says...

I know I said that people can only have two characters if they kill one, but if ReisePiecey wants to keep both of her characters alive, she may. (Note: this is my only exception, and only because she made The Toy Box, which this is based off of and had those characters. Plus, if you see their history, they're probably the dolls with the best chance of survival out of all of them.) She can still kill one character, but I'm not going to make her.

That is all.

~asofterworld.com

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

You remember from last time.

Name: Kai

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.: Kai is very pale, with inky black hair that jets out in spikes. Her eyes are a captivating silver, with pale pink lips and a pointed chin. She wears clothes with lots of zippers and buckles, very... post-apocalyptic, some would say. Has a dark tattoo trailing down her back. Has a pale scar just under her jawline.

Spoiler! :

History: She's one of the oldest dolls, the third to be sent to the Doll House. Her Humanity Chip is active, but some people think it isn't; in all her days there, she has yet to speak more than a sentence at a time. Some say she was loosed on a city before being recaptured and sent to the Doll House- it's true. She managed to escape after her awakening, and roamed the streets of Seattle before she was found and deported.

Personality: Edgy, very quiet, intimidating. She's a silent assassin, and sometimes wears a haunting smile with her head tilted. Very creepy. She's a fierce fighter and seems distant and cold, calculating and gritty. She's seen the outside world, and has more skill than her owner would like. A quick runner, with bone breaking strength, light on her feet and stealthy.

Weapon: A scimitar and a dagger.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Haha, good luck. But, if you manage it, sure.

Other: Somehow always manages to have a can of energy drink. Don't ask us how. Specially built, and the only one Tom fears. He's a lot harsher to her. Her one dream is to live in the heart of the city and be accepted there. Her tattoo (only the one down the back):

Spoiler! :

NOTE: She DOES NOT talk. EVER. Unless it's a dire, dire emergency, depend on her gestures and facial expression.
Last edited by NinjaCookieMonster on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

161 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 am
Sassafras says...

Yay! And, um, if I may say, we have a woman overload.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

I know, but I can't really make a sudden Kai gender switch! Could I? O.o
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am
ultraviolet says...

I'll just make any computer characters we may have guys. *not that big of a deal* (Anyways, I'm not going to freak out and demand everyone have guys from now on. That kind of ticks me off sometimes, unless it's for something you need guys for.)

~asofterworld.com

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am
SisterItaly says...

Name: Petsha, Does NOT like the nickname Pet. Only allows certain people to call her it.

Appearance.
Spoiler! :

History: She was built, like any other doll. But she woke up right after construction. Sense she didn't know what was going on, she wanted to explore. So, she did just that, she got up, and walked away. Granted she didn't make it outside, but it took them a lot to catch her. Once they did they had to tie her up and ship her right off to the island. She still hasn't found anyone, but has spent a lot of her time exploring.

Personality: She doesn't like to fight, and always seems kind of... distant. She often wanders off to explore something, but isn't noticed because she doesn't say much. She seems to love nature and everything about it. She's a shy girl, and doesn't communicate well with others. If you could see the world from her eyes, you may be able to get close.

Weapon:
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: If you could see the world through her eyes, yes.

Other:
Last edited by SisterItaly on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am
MilkNCookies says...

Name: Cleo (Fight name: A & D)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History: the Tom dude found him for 25$ and cleaned him up, giving him a chip he got for only $1,000,000 instead of getting a whole doll for $6,000,000. He killed four live men before hey got him in a box and on it's way to the island.

Personality:He's fair, but likes to boast sometimes. He is very fond of his fellow dolls, but hates his new master. He's fought for generations, making his experienced and, as I said before, fair. He won't kill unless it's necessary. As for love... well, he's a boy, he flirts. He's never kissed or anything YET.

Weapon:
Spoiler! :
It was fit for him from old master, and no one could pry it from his hands. It's cut, say, 100's of chips with this thing.

Up for love?: yeah, sure. Don't know if there's many who would want him, though.

Other: He likes to play with wildlife. And duel, not seriously though. In fact, he hates 'killing' a fellow doll, and would 'kill' himself before a teammate.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 am
LovelessSummer says...

Okay, I'm back in.

Name: France

Spoiler! :

History: France is the newest of the dolls, he hasn't been in the Toy Box yet. He was found in a old doll shop amongst a bunch of ripped teddy bears and broken robots. Tom picked him up and deemed him the best of the litter and immediately went to his best doctor and got the chip installed.

Personality: He's always on edge. He doesn't like to sit down or stay still and is always doing something. He hates awkward silences and when things are too quiet. The only time he would probably be quiet is when there are enemies around or when he's in danger. He's just a bit eccentric and can be paranoid at times.

Weapon: Scythe
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Yes

Other: At night, he stays awake and stares at the stars.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 am
eldEr says...

Ooh, I'll join this if that's alright!

Name: Zion

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History: Of course, he was built. He doesn't remember anything before coming to the island, as he hadn't woken up until after he was shipped. He's avoided everybody and everything since arriving, though he's been lurking.

Personality: Zion isn't shy, nor is he outgoing. He seems anti-social, though this isn't always the case. He will speak if spoken to, and if he feels the need, he will say exactly what's on his mind. He's incredibly observant and rarely misses anything and likes to adventure around. He's fascinated by things most wouldn't even think about and has a very peculiar view on life. He keeps as far away from the others as possible, though, if you manage to get close, he's incredibly protective and more or less a big teddy-bear.

Weapon: I'm going to be different. Zion has a battle-axe. The dagger you see there fits into the side of the handle and remains hidden until Zion decides to use it.
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Mmm...quite possibly.

Other: He's incredibly proud of his fighting skills. If he doesn't use the axe, he fights hand-to-hand and is very quick. He has a fascination with trees and animals, nature in general really.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am
Sassafras says...

Four more spots to fill! We should be able to start soon.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 am
View Likes
Apple says...

Name: Kite "Wings" Rose

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
copy_PV164349543102_4.jpg
copy_PV164349543102_4.jpg (406.82 KiB) Viewed 317 times

History: Kite used to be a little girl's toy before she grew up and decided that dolls were a thing of the past. Cast away like useless garbage, Kite was tossed into bins and chewed apart by wild bandicoots. When found, she was stiched and mended up but then only to recieve the chip in the back of her head. Kite misses her previous owner more than anything and will fight to the end of the Earth to return back to the little girl.

Personality: Kite is the clutchy type who doesn't like letting things go easily. She will fight for what she thinks though doesn't like to voice her opinions unless she is in dire need to. She is innocent, though that is just a game. All of it is just a game! Kite is rough, tough and will kill anything that moves. She is very cunning from her time on the streets and doesn't like letting things go quickly. She hates being a doll and wishes she was human, but what can you do... For some reason she is really agressive, as if the chip implanted in her solely worked on that concept. Her killing style is injust but she cannot stop herself.

Weapon:

Spoiler! :
kusarigama.jpg
kusarigama.jpg (19.8 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Up for love?: Mhmm. Of course it will be hard. All she cares about it her previous owner, not even her own self. To catch her attention, it'll take something.

Other: She has wings attatched to her costume, though they're on their for decoration. In the fighting ring she is called Wings because she can jump high. Sometimes people will mistake her for an Alice in Wonderland doll because she practically looks like her right down to the stripey socks.
I spy!

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:08 am
Apple says...

Holy smokes I just realised now that you wanted only guy characters. Would you like me to change my character into a male?
I spy!

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites