Other:

Spots:
1.ReisePiecey- Kirill and Ivan
2.Ninjacookiemonster- Kai
3.Forsakinshadow- Selene
4.LoVeLeSs- France
5.Ultraviolet- Luna
6.AngerManagement- Viper
Last edited by Sassafras on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Name: Kirill "Ki" and Ivan

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.:
Spoiler! :
Kirill: White hair. Girl. Ivan: Black hair. Boy.

History: The were Tom's first dolls and have been in the fighting business ever since the start. They've been in countless battles and practically know the island by heart. They know how to survive and know what to do to stay alive. They've been together since the beginning and have removed more chips than anyone. They hope of one day being free of the games and being adopted by a nice little girl and living forever in some pink room surrounded by regular dolls.

Personality: They have a no nonsense attitude when it comes to attacking but prefer to lighten the mood when no danger is around. Kirill likes to joke around and have fun, but Ivan is the more serious and reserved one. Though very different, they also have a lot of alike qualities. They both love training and climbing trees.

Weapon: Twin blade swords
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Yess.

Other: They have the tendency to say things at the same time and can practically read each others mind.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Kai

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.: Kai is very pale, with inky black hair that jets out in spikes. Her eyes are a captivating silver, with pale pink lips and a pointed chin. She wears clothes with lots of zippers and buckles, very... post-apocalyptic, some would say. Has a dark tattoo trailing down her back. Has a pale scar just under her jawline.

Spoiler! :

History: She's one of the oldest dolls, the third to be sent to the Toy Box. Her Humanity Chip is active, but some people think it isn't; in all her days there, she has yet to speak more than a sentence at a time. Some say she was loosed on a city before being recaptured and sent to the Toy Box- it's true. She managed to escape after her awakening, and roamed the streets of Seattle before she was found and deported.

Personality: Edgy, very quiet, intimidating. She's a silent assassin, and sometimes wears a haunting smile with her head tilted. Very creepy. She's a fierce fighter and seems distant and cold, calculating and gritty. She's seen the outside world, and has more skill than her owner would like. A quick runner, with bone breaking strength, light on her feet and stealthy.

Weapon: A scimitar and a dagger.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Haha, good luck. But, if you manage it, sure.

Other: Somehow always manages to have a can of energy drink. Don't ask us how. Her tattoo (only the one down the back):

Spoiler! :
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 am
LovelessSummer says...

Name: France -The name in the picture was pretty good, why not keep it?-

Spoiler! :

History: Sora is the newest of the dolls, he hasn't been in the Toy Box yet. He was found in a old doll shop amongst a bunch of ripped teddy bears and broken robots. Tom picked him up and deemed him the best of the litter and immediately went to his best doctor and got the chip installed.

Personality: He's always on edge and is full of pent up energy. He doesn't like to sit down or stay still and is always doing something. He hates awkward silences and when things are too quiet. The only time he would probably be quiet is when there are enemies around. He's just a bit eccentric and can be paranoid at times.

Weapon: Scythe
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Yes

Other: At night, he goes for jogs through the forest.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 am
ultraviolet says...

Name: Luna

Spoiler! :

History: She's fairly new; only three have arrived after her.

Personality: She's sneaky, but scared. She just wants to leave, but that doesn't mean she's going to lose on purpose. She's going to kick butt or die trying. She's too serious most times, though can loosen up and have fun when with certain people.

Weapon: It's nothing special, but has served her well... so far.

Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Oh, why not.

Other: She's a bit paranoid. Sometimes she feels like the teams are more of suggestions, in a way, and that her teammates are going to turn on her, just to get her out of the way.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 pm
AngerManagement says...

(Although dolls scare me(Chucky) , I'll join up as a guy.. :D Hmmm now I want Chucky to be my character pic..)

Name: Viper

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.: Viper has long -*cough*emo*cough*- black hair with gold highlights. He has a very angled face, blue-gray eyes, long eyelashes, pale skin, and average sized lips.
Spoiler! :

History: Viper is a new-ish doll, he's been in a few fights but he is still generally new to the Toy Box. He used to belong to Tom's daughter, who attached a humanity chip to him, he attacked her after gaining the humanity chip and attempted an escape. He was caught and sent to the Toy Box. He is relatively new to fighting, but is willing to do whatever it takes.

Personality:Viper has a very dark Persona, and at times switches between emotions as he has been fitted with a faulty chip. He does whatever it takes to survive and doesn't care who gets hurt. He tries his best to distance himself from his emotions, He is fixated on freedom. And wishes for dolls to rule the world and get rid of humans. He is an idealist, and often schemes stupid hare-brained ideas that get others into trouble.

Weapon: Viper fights with exactly all three swords, with two in his hand and one in his mouth. He feels incomplete and will most likely be beaten if he fights with only one sword.
Spoiler! :

Up for love?: Yes, if you can get across to him.

Other: Always cracks his fingers before a fight, he feels like this actually signifies that it's a fight.
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Name: Selene

Appearance. Written, picture, or both.: Pale, with long white hair(despite what the picture looks like, it's WHITE.) and big black eyes. She has two little diamonds under her eyes. She wears a black tutu-ish thing with a black corset thing with a little black crown that ties to her head (in the picture below) and ballet shoes with heels on them, and they lace up her leg to her knee joint thing (this all sounds so weird for a doll!) She also wears a spiked choker and long lace sleeve gloves.
Spoiler! :
ImageImageImagein this one you can see the shoes.

History: She was a present from a distant aunt or something, but she doesn't quite remember where she came from other than Estonia.

Personality: She's calm and quiet, but outgoing, none the less. Though she might not speak often, she is smart. She has a million thoughts in her head at once, and it's like she has ADHD. She'll be thinking one thing, then another thought comes up and the next thing she knows, she's plotting something. She doesn't like to plan things because she'd rather it be a surprise. She keeps her emotions hidden behind her calm mask. It's rare to see her laugh or smile, though she is on the inside.

Weapon: Her sword staff thingy (just look at the picture, but it's long and doesn't close) and a cool looking sword.
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Up for love?: Of course, she trusts people (dolls) when they talk about love.

Other: Her tattoo things:
Spoiler! :
Image E for Estonia.ImageShe really doesn't know what it means.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:09 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Alright, this has been bugging me.

KAI DOESN'T TALK.

I'm not going to hate you forever if you make her, but keep her dialogue to a bare, bare, BARE minimum. Look at her pro- she's spoken about five sentences, total, in her what, three years here? Reise, correct me if I'm wrong.

Just write about her actions, not her words. Please?
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

262 Reviews

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 pm
ultraviolet says...

I have a question; are the same people always in the same team? Because for that to work, then the other team would have had to lose ever single game, because Ki and Ivan have been around to entire Toy Box games.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:20 pm
Sassafras says...

They don't fight against the same team every time, but every game they've been to they've won. And, yes, the same people are always on the same team. They are Tom's team because Tom is the one that bought them and installed the chip. Some dolls do die but, when that happens, Tom would just replace them with a different doll.

Hope that helps a bit.

262 Reviews

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm
ultraviolet says...

Oh, so there are more than just two teams. That's what I was confused about. Thanks. :)

~asofterworld.com

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 pm
Sassafras says...

Exactly. Glad to help.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm
Sassafras says...

If you want your old profile, get it from here.

262 Reviews

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 pm
ultraviolet says...

The Dollhouse (aka Toy Box 2)

~asofterworld.com

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight