z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games DT

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Junglelover says...

Calligraphy wrote:Alright, the water that is now only up to your knees is not drinkable. The clean water is only in Caribbean Beach resort. This is my only way to bring you together.

I am very angry no one has even mentioned the sun. Remember the rays from it are even more strong than usual and you will be seeing sun burn.

A. S.

Well, I was thinking that Ryan was in the woods.......with trees...away from the sun.
Anyways I'll get him out in the sun, 0r say that he's in the woods.

So, Ivan and Acacia might make an alliance with Ryan.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

57 Reviews

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm
Junglelover says...

Ithy & Ultra So is it okay with you guys to have an alliance with Ryan?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

I was just thinking that it would be cool to have you guys have an alliance just to kill Chase. It makes her laugh. xD
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

I'm okay with the alliance. Right now Ivan actually is nervous about Chase, so it would make sense.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 pm
ultraviolet says...

I PMed Jungle saying it's okay with us.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

57 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 am
Junglelover says...

Ithy, you need to post about Leon's death so we can keep going, because I don't know what to post right now.

And all you other guys should be posting too! :D

45 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Okay, will do!

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Calligraphy says...

I made the updates on who is dead and stuff. Angels characters are next, but you could kill the last two cp girls first. She hasn't been posting so I put her on the bottom... I will P.M. her too.

A. S.

57 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm
Junglelover says...

Thanks Ithy!!:D

Cal, you should put the cps on the dieing list too, just so we know that you want them dead when you want to....If you know what I mean.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:10 pm
ultraviolet says...

You know that I just remembered? After each kill there is a canon shot and at the end of each day it shows who's died. So I think that we all know who's alive, at least if we've been paying attention.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

45 Reviews

Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:41 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Well the people who are alive probably have been paying attention. Also, it is probably getting pretty close to nightime, is there any special events during the night now, or is it the same as last time?

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm
Calligraphy says...

Tonight, all of the rides and everything is going to start working, and start going on overdrive a lot faster than they normally would. All of the lights will be really bright, even outside. At midnight, huge fireworks go off. None of this stops till nine the next morning.

45 Reviews

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

So... No/very little sleep for the characters. Yay for fatigue!!

Will review for food!

57 Reviews

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 am
Junglelover says...

Sorry about not posting! I was gone all day today, and I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

Random avatar

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Calligraphy says...

Great idea Ultra. From now on if you go near the rides some force pushes you on them.

A. S.

Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare