z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

If it makes you feel better we can give you a very epic death. Like with fire and explosions and stuff. 8)
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm
Junglelover says...

Aww, thanks Ithy!
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Calligraphy says...

Ithy now that I have done more research I think your idea might be a bit complicated. I will still taking ideas, but I am no longer going to say if I like them or not. I will look into each arena though.

A. S.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Perhaps it was a complicated idea. I just thought about it too and I realized that we would have to make 50 different characteristics or traps. Then post it all, it would be a bit much... I will keep thinking on it then. Don't be afraid to shoot them down, though. When I'm brainstorming, I tend to throw out a bunch of ideas at once and I like to think as I type so it may all end up here.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:53 am
Junglelover says...

For the next arena should be Yellowstone! That would be so awesome.
What do you guys think?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 am
Calligraphy says...

hmmm I will take it under consideration.

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta