z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games DT

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 am
ultraviolet says...

I think we should preserve some computer-characters, just so that things don't get boring or anything. Plus, that way if someone doesn't want their character killed right away, we still have people to fight. (I'm sure all of this sounds real convincing from someone who just killed two computer-people. >.> )
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Calligraphy says...

Ultraviolet is right. Things can calm down a bit. Dragonet's character can die tomorrow maybe. But, we should defenitly leave alone some of the computer characters. If you really want to kill her have her give up a fight. No more killing without getting any wounds yourself.

A. S.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Haha, I just looked at who was still alive. We have 4 more computer characters. I also just realized that my career district character, Ivan may be one of the only people who hasn't killed yet...
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Junglelover says...

TheGreatIthy wrote:Haha, I just looked at who was still alive. We have 4 more computer characters. I also just realized that my career district character, Ivan may be one of the only people who hasn't killed yet...

Both of my people haven't killed yet.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

262 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:20 pm
ultraviolet says...

Hey, so ninja dropped out. She said we could kill off her character. That leaves Acacia and Jeremy ally-less--other than themselves--so I was wondering if anyone wanted to partner up with them;I don't really feel like completely running their lives--the whole point of an SB is so that everyone's posts affect everyone else. So, any takers?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Ninja was my ally, so I can take care of her death when the time is right. That means Ivan would be ally-less and Leon too, but he's insane... And passed out... Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I can take an alliance with Acacia and/or Jeremy.

Will review for food!

262 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:19 pm
ultraviolet says...

That sounds great, but, quick question; are you talking about Leon or Ivan or both? (Sorry. I'm a bit dim sometimes.) Oh, and you'd be in an alliance with both Acacia and Jeremy, seeing as they're working together.

~asofterworld.com

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:27 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

It will be just Ivan. Depending on how things go, Leon may become a part, but at the moment he isn't moving very far. At the moment, Ivan is at the cornucobia in combat, but I think the water is supposed to start rising soon, so he won't be there for long. Where are your characters so I can direct him in that general direction.

Will review for food!

262 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm
ultraviolet says...

They're on their way from Animal Kingdom to the Muppet show place in Hollywood Studios, where they've been camping out. That's where Falco--ninja's character--is holding down the fort, but I'm going to come up with some sort of situation where he died. I'm going to post later today about that happening. After that, I guess we'll just have our people run into each other and decide not to kill each other, sound good?

~asofterworld.com

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Yeah, sounds good. :smt003

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm
Calligraphy says...

I feel as if I have been gone forever, but I am glad at least two people are discussing stuff. I guess I am going to put Ninja second on the list, but it is just a suggestion guys. For now the first three people on the list (Dragnet, Ninga, and Jungle's character Izzy) can be killed in any order. I know Jungle wants to write about her characters death though. All this means three deaths on the second day.

A. S.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm
Calligraphy says...

O.K. Sorry for doing one post right after the other, but I think I should tell you guys what it is going to be like after the the wave. First, all the water is going to drain pretty fast except for about a foot. That is going to stay for about a day. Of course there won't be any in the high spots and more in valleys. The ground is obviously going to be muddy, but this mud (in some places) lets you sink in up to your waist. So, be careful! Some tress will be blown over, by it, but not all and there will be some damage to the buildings. Plus, if any of you don't know how it is after a flood it stinks, really bad. It is a mixture of seaweed, fish, decomposing grass and other things.

A. S.

P.S. I just realized we only have four active people in this! haha Anyway I was wondering witch of your characters do you want to die first. If you want me to flip your characters around then I will.

262 Reviews

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm
ultraviolet says...

Jeremy is dead. I'm going to post that in my next post.

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Random avatar

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Alright, the water that is now only up to your knees is not drinkable. The clean water is only in Caribbean Beach resort. This is my only way to bring you together.

I am very angry no one has even mentioned the sun. Remember the rays from it are even more strong than usual and you will be seeing sun burn.

A. S.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone