z

Young Writers Society

Tribal DT

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm
Razcoon says...

Sorry *goes to change*
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Aequor just said the tree burned down...
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

114 Reviews

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm
Razcoon says...

Yeah, that's fine. I'm mainly talking to Kah here... [Sorry Kah!]
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

114 Reviews

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 am
Razcoon says...

Ithy, sorry but...didn't I mention the light spirits are trapped in an unknown place? If you want more action, you can be a co-dark spirit with someone... I promised someone the spot as dark sand spirit to someone already, so you'll have to have to work with some other spirit if you decided to become one.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Yeah, you mentioned it, and I wasn't really going to make him succeed in any way at all. It just was in character for him to at least mention trying to get out no matter how feeble it would be ;) . It was alright for him to appear as a disembodied spirit though, right? My reasoning was (from what I gathered) was that the dark spirits were keeping them trapped with the energy from the blood tree and now that it has been destroyed, the light spirits can gather just enough energy to appear every so often before having to recharge again.

Also, I'm fine with not being a dark spirit, I'll let the other players have fun with that, but would it be possible to be a human dark spirit worshipper to give them some human enemies?
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

114 Reviews

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Razcoon says...

Sure. Maybe we could all occasionally post some insane humans getting in their way, that'll make it more interesting. As for your understanding, not exactly. Read the letter to Mika and Mikaia from Zareb, I think that'll clear some things up?

45 Reviews

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Ok, yeah sorry, I thought I got it, haha. Well, worth a shot I guess. Just let me know what exactly needs to be changed and I'll do so. Thanks with your patience with me (the newbie)! :)

Will review for food!

114 Reviews

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm
Razcoon says...

No problem! Anyhow, you can keep your post and we'll make it so you're the only light spirit that escaped. Then all the other light spirits are still trapped [that way we don't need any of them xD]. By the way, Isha tells me you got her character down perfectly. :) Kudos!!

45 Reviews

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Then it all works. *sigh of relief* Also, I am glad I got the character right. I pretty much studied the profile for that.

Will review for food!

114 Reviews

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Razcoon says...

lol xD

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am
Lavvie says...

-Name: Sheker

-Human/Spirit [If spirit, what kind]: Dark spirit

-City: Sand

-Personality: Sheker is very sly, somewhat of a trickster. She can be very harsh and when conversing with others, unreadable. Sheker shows modesty among the other dark spirits, but in truth is a very vain, arrogant person and has a way of getting most of what she wants. Even though Sheker's harsh, she will show mercy and/or patience towards those that deserve it and are sincere. Sheker loves solitude most of all, and with her vanity comes self-obsession. When it comes to combat, Sheker is fairly good and has a keen eye (useful for her weapon).

-Appearance Picture [No anime]:
Spoiler! :
The long red hair (exact colour of this picture) runs just to her thighs and her skin is unusally pale, and her eyes nothing special (hazel).Image

-Strengths: Being from a dry and hot area, Sheker is unaffected by any kind of heat and is undisturbed by it when in combat. Sheker also has a keen eye, which comes in handy when using her weapon.

-Weaknesses: Sheker is extremely gullible and therefore ends up in some pretty sticky situations at times. Also, Sheker can be easily distracted by her reflection and so doesn't usually like (if she can help it) combatting near bodies of water or any other reflective surface.

-Preferred Magical Weapon: Crossbow
Spoiler! :
The weapon nearly never misses, but also to the fact she has a very trained/keen eye.Image

-Love [Yes/no]: Yes.

-Other: Sheker has a yellow topaz ring on her right hand to remind her of a past love that she lost due to her own mistakes.
Spoiler! :

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria