z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones:Rescuers

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I was actually thinking the same thing, about going back to the island. I think I made a mistake by making them come here.
Live, Love, Laugh

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 pm
ultraviolet says...

I was thinking that somehow the scientists catch them again--after fiction's post we'll have to think of how to get them back there--and the scientists alter some of them in some way, not drastic but enough to make them stand out, then put them in a testing arena thing. Like, it's an island, but there's a sort of forcefield around it so that we can't escape, and the whole time they are throwing different challenges and deadly things at us, just to see how we react.

That way, we're on an island, but we have constant action without coming off as being the same as the first one. Also, they have to figure out how to get off the island thing, though they're not sure how. (And there is no miracle solution thought of right away--they are there for a while or longer.)

What do you guys think?

loveness, ultraviolet

P.S. Calligraphy is here and agrees with it.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

84 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 pm
fictionfanatic says...

OMG LOVE IT!!! Maybe the scientists could, like, find out where we are staying and then in the middle of the night they kidnap us. And then when we wake up we're back on (the same or a different?) island. When we try to escape we like can't and it's like a whole fight for our lives...but since this SB is rescuers do you think we should start a third sequel to Winged Ones?
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:43 pm
Dragonet says...

Yeah it's cool. And I know how the scientist find them. It's quite obvious, actually. Bianca. She knows who they are and where they live (she drove to their house to pick up Corbin, remember?)

And I agree that we should start a third one. We should finish getting the heck out of their, and go home. Apple, you can post about Bianca giving away their location, and 'tada' the SB is ended.

What do ya think?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

84 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm
fictionfanatic says...

You are all here by invited to the next SB.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm
Dragonet says...

Amen and hallelujah!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:35 pm
Junglelover says...

Sounds good!
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am
Calligraphy says...

Like ultra said I agree, but I don't think we should start a sequel, it would just make things so much more complicated. We could just change the name you know. But, whatever you guys think.

A. S.

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 am
ultraviolet says...

'Lil too late deary. (And yes, I did just call you deary, Cal. Oh, I rebel.)
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am
Apple says...

Guys, we're totalling kick SB History butt! I'm, this is awesome. :lol:

I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work. It really all comes down to one thing really; are the scientists trying to hide the existence of the Winged Ones or not? I'll tell you my idea anyway, but it doesn't really matter if you we don't go through with it...I'll only cry for a couple of weeks. :smt089

What happens if there is like a TV show and the scientists place it on the air about how we live on the island. It could be like a drama in which the scientists make us fight against all odds doing things for viewers entertainment. The reason they could be doing that is because - I don't know, erhm - they could be low on money and getting TV ratings will sponsor their cause.

Like making new creatures, that are even worse then the wolves. Like mutant humans who are crazed for blood? This is just an idea - a crappy idea - but I just read 'Hunger Games' and thought "Hey! That's pretty interesting." This kind of won't work if they don't want people finding out but then a solution for that is they are making it seem like a new fantasy show when infact it is real!
I spy!

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:48 am
Yuriiko says...

So, the winged ones go back to the island because they think it fits for them? So how about those friends that aren't winged?
And plus, if they are going to, wouldn't they be aware of the scientists waiting for them there? I mean, they couldn't just return to the island without thinking if any danger is going to happen again.

And I heartily agree about making another sequel but it'll be better though if we are much more prepared before doing anything new. So let all of our ideas pour out here! :3

~yuri
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Dragonet says...

Yuri, no, we're not purposely going back to the island. The scientist capture us and bring us there, and we can't get off becuause there's a force field around it.

Apple, I'm in, sounds like a good idea.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm
ultraviolet says...

Apple, One; The Hunger Games ROCKS! Ahem, sorry. Two; I like that idea. It gives a whole new level of motivation for what the scientists are doing.

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Calligraphy says...

I think that is awesome apple. But, would the average person think it is fake or know its real?

A. S.

P.S. THE HUNGER GAMES TOTALLY ROCKS!

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm
Apple says...

Well with movies now, you can hardly tell if they're fake or not - depending how cliche they are. So since this like real life people will kind of think that it is a show with great affects, maybe?
I spy!

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar