z

Young Writers Society

High School with THEM Discussion and Ideas

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:23 pm
deleted6 says...

Okay look hold the phone here, I'm so confused Pal if ya're gonna godmode any of or characters you need to ask. We all had ideas a warning would of been nice.

Firstly my character hates company so any social event he'll avoid.

Yes I know you're a villian but even villians cna't god mode without permission from now on if anyone gonna do anything big like this please discuss.
Last edited by deleted6 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:36 pm
Palantalid says...

im editting to give time(according to advice) and im shifting the date of the meeting. please clarify, i didnt even know there was a word called god moding
What syllable are you seeking,
Vocalissimus,
In the distances of sleep?
Speak it.
—Wallace Stevens, “To the Roaring Wind”

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:37 pm
Maybe says...

Hey, can someone please PM me whats going on? I was gone for like three days and now i'm really confused. Thanks.

-DM
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Rydia says...

Well not much has happened so far. The characters are starting to get to know each other a little and the only major plot change is that all they've all been invited to a dinner party by a mysterious avion (pal's character) on Saturday night at Caterina Alley.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Maybe says...

That helps a little bit. But i seriously havent be here for ANYTHING. I have no idea what going on right now or really whats happened so far.

-DM
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Rydia says...

Well, Jyra and Skylar talked a bit first and then Max sort of fell out of the sky and they helped him. At this point, Arianna, Lucy and Kristina were all in drama together. Then a little later, Max met Kristina. Then, Senna met Mike while Arianna and Lucy found out each others special abilities and like I mentioned before, Robin started seeking out the supernatural characters and telling them about the meeting. You really haven't missed that much. It hasn't even been a full school day yet. That help a bit more?

*Edit* Also, Anderson intimidated Skylar at the very beginning and then he was told to train for a boxing tournament that he's competing in tonight.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm
Palantalid says...

well i thought i needed to clarify a little bit, maybe my plst was highly confusing. well firstly Robin is not a 'mysterious avian' (i thought i mentioned hes a human)
And well its not exactly a dinner party in caterina alley( did it really sound like that when i said it would be a party, i meant an occasion to remember) its more like an ermmm...................................briefing.
When i said party i did not mean party. its difficult to portray sarcasm here. well if robin seems like the mightiest of mighty, well wait until the gathering( hint: he is not strong in the physical sense or really superpowered). i hope that helped and i really need feedback if i have to clarify. any doubts?
What syllable are you seeking,
Vocalissimus,
In the distances of sleep?
Speak it.
—Wallace Stevens, “To the Roaring Wind”

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Hey, anyone going to post on the SB??????????
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:40 pm
sasquash says...

I cant find any openings..its hard to get in, so im waiting for a good spot.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Alice says...

I don't know whats going on really...i missed a couple days and the storybook like EXPLODED and i lost track of everything, so i'm stuck too i guess =D
I just lost the game.

Random avatar

Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:35 pm
deleted6 says...

Okay, I can't let people go blind so lets explain. The women who Amber just killed without permission needs to live. She's an enemy and part of the Van Helsing family so I doubt she'd die so easily. Anyway I'll explain.

Robin arranged meeting with everyone in a house not an alleyway a rich house. Okay well he never shows up as he's ambushed and so is everyone else at meeting but everyone blames Robin. It's vampires who attack a young one included looks same age as Robin. Now the enemy technically is Dracula but more so it's Isabelle Van Helsing whom fell in love with Dracula years ago and borne a child from this union. The child is an enemy he's half vampire. The main enemy is the corrupt side of the Van Helsing family the Mother so please lay off killing something I'm setting up for Pal. He can't be on much so I've got to do so much for him. It would be so much easier if person wasn't killed.

Now I'm begging here, if any big ideas please please post them here. Don't go off half-cocked. You confuse others and mess up other peoples ideas probably.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

Who killed who???????????????????????????????//
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:24 pm
Alice says...

How about people just start posting again? its kinda dead ~.^
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Someone post, what happened to pal????????
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:56 pm
deleted6 says...

Erm nothing exactly I think one of us should pm him to make a post, I can't do this on my own.

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather