378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:27 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey everyone!

Some news:

I am taking a break from YWS for my mental health. What does this mean for my roleplays?

Right now, it means that my roleplays are also going on hiatus until January. I shall still be around on discord and will still check in every so often to see how everyone is doing. I am super excited to continue this roleplay, but I need to prioritize my mental health.

Now, this does not mean I'm abandoning this roleplay, or any of my roleplays, and I hope that, once January rolls around, we can jump back into the roleplay like there was no break. However, I know that that is not necessarily the case for everyone.

Thank you all <3 sorry for this hiatus, but I will most definitely be back to continue this story. In the meantime, you can continue writing any posts you were beforehand. Just poke me here, in PM, or in discord when you want to post it.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:54 am
View Likes
Omni says...

👀

sass levels loading

[he/him]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:15 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

!!!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:37 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

!!!
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:02 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Y'all I am excited to get this back on the road!! I have been thinking about this little story since I took a break and even before.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier