Young Writers Society

Duo things? OOC

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:36 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Yess as much as I love Corrick, I kinda attached myself to his character because it was the first decent character I've made xD. I would love to approach this project with all new characters. It's a weak spot of mine, so I'm hopeful I can make some decent characters.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:18 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Okay, cool. I propose we figure out something where our characters can unite against some external antagonist yes this is where the screen shot came from rather than us having to decide which of us has to be the "loser" of the conflict lol but we could also have warring kingdoms, that's also fun if you want to be Nykerian scum (jk lol)

So, ideas? You said political drama, so do we want, like, arranged marriage drama? Or something about like heirs/ascension to power? Foreign alliances and trade? Like, do you have anything at all in mind or are we starting from ground zero? lol

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:22 am
View Likes
Omni says...

well, right now i have no idea brain empty, but I like the idea of an arranged marriage? What about you? Anything you wish to do?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:01 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Not really haha ig this would be a tough family for me to use if we're going the arranged marriage route since the boys are only 14 and that is gross lol I was joking at first about bringing the Nykerians in, but I actually honestly could do that.

You are on the cusp of meeting them haha but they're barely developed. However I do plan on them being a big part of a companion novel that I will eventually write some day, so I'd be down to develop them more. Their king is similar to Levin, his brother the War Lord is somewhat similar to Biryn but he has an actual reason to hate Jerica xD like he's very brash and embodiment of toxic masculinity, but mostly just greedy for the best life possible for himself and his family, rather than actively going out of his way to be nasty for nastiness alone, ya feel?

But their heir, Josef (nephew to the king), is actually a really decent human, so that could be fun to develop more. But also they're the villains so dunno how that would work for us to team up in that case xD hmmmm what sort of family are you thinking of? like, in terms of status/age/gender?

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:40 am
View Likes
Omni says...

New family of characters? do eet

in terms of my family i have no clue -- I was thinking last night that I might explore Corrick's family, as he's royal and I haven't explored him when he was younger. Ironic, I know, going back to Corrick, but I do think it might work

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown