@LordZeus

Edited my post!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:29 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted guys! I hope you like it! @TheFantasy14 and @Basil I mentioned your characters in it, so please tell me if the way I represented them is okay or not.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:11 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Posted!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

Everybody has done really great posts. I do have two nitpicks about my characters. 1. @TheForgottenKing Wren is much to peaceful to throw a hairbrush at somebody, Sasha would be more likely to do that XD

2.@jumpingsheep Demon Angel hybrids are very rare, almost never seen before due to their natures. Sasha was conceived by force. So Mira should be surprised when she sees her

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DEXTER. GAH.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:20 am
Europa says...

@Gravity I know. He's adorable.

@Chaser I could actually see Fenrir and Dex becoming good friends, since their personalities are so alike. Dexter would also answer a lot of his vampire questions and such. And keep him from accidentally driving Richard off the edge with said questions as well. (When his eye starts twitching, ABORT MISSION! Turn and walk out of the room VERY...SLOWLY!)

39 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:21 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 I liked reading your post for Richard but i have just one teeny little problem;Arthur's skin is light brown, not dark. Apart from that, it was great!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:32 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Let me know if I need to change anything!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys, I just had an idea. What if, in Darken, the students were split up into 4 houses, like Hogwarts? That way, we could have a bunch of inter house competitions and rivalry in the Sb, which might be fun. What do you think?

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:16 am
TheForgottenKing says...

That sounds... Interesting to say the least. And @HazelGrace16 I love how you managed to capture Daemons personality so masterfully!! You really gave him life! I love it!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:04 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 did you see what I wrote i my last dt post? If so, please respond to it. Also, how long should I wait before posting again? (that's not to say I have one written, I just would like to know)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:28 pm
Europa says...

@LordZeus I saw. I'm editing right now.

39 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:35 pm
LordZeus says...

Umm...that's not exactly what I meant. What are your thoughts on my 4 houses suggestion? Also could you reply to other question I asked please?

15 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:21 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted for Stuart!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:05 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey guys I have been talking with @TheFantasy14 and we have decided to implement a 4 houses scheme for the school. Now, as you can probably guess, this means that the students are all split among 4 houses. I am going to address what this entails below:

House Selection: All those who aren't new to the school will already be in a house. You may mention your respective houses in your next posts. A new person gets to choose their house. Every semester, when a new group of newbies join, the houses' leaders and other people chosen by them try to influence the most talented of the newbies to join their houses. However, each house is only allowed to have a certain number (about a quarter) earlier specified of the newbies to join their house. House choices are FINAL, and you are not allowed to change.

House council: A house council is made up of a leader, who was elected before the newbies arrived (as newbies aren't allowed to become leaders) and a 5 council members. Each house has a council hall where the council meets to discuss things, and members meet to talk about important things, make important decisions, or even to just chat. The house banners of each house hang on the walls of that house's council hall. The house banners have the house colour as the base colour, with the house symbol in the middle.

Elections of council members:Newbies are allowed to campaign to become council members although they would have to very charismatic and persuasive to be elected in preference to more experienced members who usually campaign for election. Basically, in a council member election (which happens after the newbies arrive as compared to the election for leader) more than 5 (usually 10 or more in fact) members campaign to become council members. Members of the house are allowed to vote for 5 of their choice. The 5 with the most votes (that is, the 5 who are most commonly in the group of 5 chosen by each voter. The votes are calculated individually and the top 5 are chosen not as a group.) are chosen to act as council members. Of those, the one with the maximum votes becomes the deputy leader and acts as 2nd in command to the leader.

Inter-House competitions: There will be several inter-house competitions held in Darken, in various fields. We can decide those as the SB progresses, but each house will have a team for the various sports etc.

Items worn by house members to distinguish themselves from other members: A patch in the shape of a shield with the house symbol on it is sewn onto the right chest of the school uniform to distinguish between house members.

Below I will tell you about the houses as well as the types of people usually in the house. Of course, that wasn't present when the school was first founded, but eventually certain types of people became associated with each house. However, other types of people different from the type usually associated with that house may join the house too, though they would be very rare.

The houses are:
1.Leonitas
Colour: Red
Symbol: A gold lion's head.
Leader:Richard Avernus
People usually associated with this house: Those with strong personalities, decision makers, debaters.

2.Bloodborne
Colour:Orange
Symbol: Black bat
Leader:Unknown, may be specified later
People usually associated with this house:Strategic thinkers and planners, crafty people. Bloodborne are known for making perfect plans to achieve their own ends, or meet their goals.

3.Aviantus
Colour:Blue
Symbol:Silver eagle with its wings outstretched.
People usually associated with this house: Intellectuals, book lovers and thinkers.

4.Taurus
Colour:Black
Symbol:Blood red bull's head.
People usually associated with this house: Partyers, hotheads, rebels, doers, those who don't like to think too much and just do what they want.

House members (I will continue to add to this list as more people tell me their choices in the dt or in their SB posts):
Leonitas:Arthur, Richard, Dexter, Ximena

Bloodborne:Harold, Stuart, Mira, Rayne

Aviantus:Grace, Fenrir, Wren

Taurus:Sasha, Daemon

This post will continue to be edited as I finalize more things with Fant and as you guys tell us your house choices. Newbies will have to mention choosing their houses in their posts.
Last edited by LordZeus on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 am, edited 7 times in total.

15 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:47 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Looks like it's Aviantus for Grace, and Bloodborne for Stuart

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore