z

Young Writers Society

Long Live the King...

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:43 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Talk about it here!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:37 am
Dracula says...

I'd love to join! Will we just be completely focussing on Lorian first off? It'd probably be better to do that until there's more characters. Anyway, I'll be a servant, a kingdom needs servants, right? Could my char wait on your princess?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

15 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:53 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yes. Thank you. I thought this would never kick off haha
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

@Dracula

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy