z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:04 pm
Robusto says...

It all depends on how long everyone is willing to spend on one plate. The Cutthroat pass one is proving especially deep in its acquisition, and Zulu is going to be focusing on nothing but the Sky Plate. Bloodmoon however is going to offer assistance on the various plates (AS SOON AS SOMEONE FREAKING RESCUES HIM) as he goes about his... own mission.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Pretty much though so. The Cutthroat one NEEDS to be a tad more longer than the others to make sure it goes well - that and it would be seriously not realistic if we found a plate hidden in a giant hive itself being hidden in a criminal's city in like two posts - and only Char, Robusto and myself are to worry about it. Speakinn' of, @Charizard821 I'll let Twinkiel give some directions to Riley after I finish that bonus post I've been wanting to write for centuries. Feel free to add a post of your own wheneve ryou get your drive back.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:32 pm
Poopsie says...

Maybe Frost could have ass little adventure with Bloodmoon. Astry how close is your group to actually attacking the Glacial Museum?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 pm
StupidSoup says...

I have dibs on bloodmoon. Ren will have a little plot twist after they set out from Frostpoint
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 am
BrumalHunter says...

Five days.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:47 am
Poopsie says...

Fine :(
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:05 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I wrote 4000 words today! Well, 3896, but that's close enough. The post will be up soon, and it will be written in such a manner that you can write it from Ren's and Aegeas' perspectives if you so like, @StupidSoup and @TheSilverFox.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:14 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Yep, that sounds reasonable (and not just because I get to make my character miserable. :P). And great! I look forward to reading the post! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:03 pm
BrumalHunter says...

It has been submitted! I'm impressed that I finished that in just two days. Just one more thing: the training started at eleven, so the day's training ended at about... 11:30 AM.

If anybody wants to skip to the next day, rather just write about your character's ordeal after the training. @TheSilverFox, for that last part, they had to be frozen for two minutes and still be conscious when Ren thawed them out.

In case you're curious, the next day's training will take place in the Sazandora Desert. They'll have to endure ten minutes in a sandstorm, another ten fighting four Substitutes, and then they have to dispatch a final Substitute while being toxically poisoned.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:53 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Goodness, you've already got me writing one post for the rPMD, which has to be complete by the 10th of April for me to get a credit, and now I have another challenge waiting to be answered? You're killing me here, Hunter. :P

...but no, don't worry at all, I don't mind. I love the challenge; it gives me something to do. XD

Yeah, I can definitely find some time to write a post. Maybe tonight, assuming I don't have anything else happening then. I'd like to focus on how Aegeas handles the test (especially because he isn't a big fan of the cold, as his CP (which I should honestly read again; it was one of the first writing-related things I created for YWS, and I'd like to see if I've changed any since then) indicates). After having read through your post, Hunter, and having deliberated for a little while, I've already gotten a few ideas for what I want to happen and how it's going to proceed, and I'm curious to see if I can't try them out.

And wow, that's the first day? And the second day features them going into the Sandaroza Desert? That's just cruel. :P

But not as cruel as I'm going to make it. :twisted:

Spoiler! :
in other news, my birthday is in less than a month, and then I'll no longer be 14 anymore. I don't know whether to be happy or scared.

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:10 am
View Likes
StupidSoup says...

I HAVE RETURNED YOU PEASANTS!!!!

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

299 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:10 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Well, this is just a small update on how the post is going along. After a couple of days, I've written about 2,500 words, and I expect the total to be closer to 4,000. I keep switching between not writing anything for it for some time, usually because I'm busy or I'm considering possible edits, and then adding a lot more to it quickly. Regardless, I do expect to be complete by later today. If not, then likely by late Monday/early Tuesday (depending on your timezone).

EDIT: 3,460 words and still a little ways to go. Progress is painfully slow.

299 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:54 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Completed. 4,472 words. I'm sorry for the lateness, but I hope this satisfies you, @AstralHunter.

293 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:12 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@TheSilverFox, that was the best post you have ever written for this storybook! Well, in my opinion, at least, but it was genuinely good. I can't wait to see what you'll do with the next day's challenge. By the way, do you want to start it off the next day, of shall I? As far as I'm concerned, it will be the same procedure, it's just a Sandstorm instead of Hail, and when they are Toxically Poisoned, they have to defeat another Substitute before they faint.

@StupidSoup, do you want to write from Ren's perspective what happened, in addition to what happens afterwards?
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm
StupidSoup says...

i gotta read them first

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451