z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:21 pm
KingLucifer says...

Aurora99 wrote:No. Prof. Nightshade isn't in the habit of liking people, especially not her students.

I meant not being friendly with each other. Something like Harry and Snape's relationship.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:48 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I shall publish my post sometime this weekend, but it will be about the Third Years' Charms class, as I have them the second period, whereas the Sixth Years are only taught during the fifth. (That entry I shall post as soon as the fifth period is upon us.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:43 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Oh, yeah, I like that.
The only thing being is that Nightshade is usually emotionally detached and makes sure to keep it that way. Beatrix would have to do something pretty horrible/drastic to make her react that way, the way Snape excessively dislikes Harry.
If you can find a solution to that... Which means making Beatrix press Prof. Nightshade about her life/past, being extremely EXTREMELY cocky, or using magic multiple times during class.... Then be my guest, I'd love to make Her hate one of her students.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:10 pm
Zontafer says...

JamesHunt wrote:I shall publish my post sometime this weekend, but it will be about the Third Years' Charms class, as I have them the second period, whereas the Sixth Years are only taught during the fifth. (That entry I shall post as soon as the fifth period is upon us.)

Nice! ^^
I was going to write about it, but I'll probably just 'repeat' the end of it from Felix' point of view, unless someone else wants to write about that part.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 pm
KingLucifer says...

Horrible: Piss Beatrix off.
Drastic: that can get lumped with horrible.
Pressing: She's not that curious unless she has a reason to be.
Cocky: Possible since Beatrix is a bit more thick-skinned due to fighting with her cousin and Dark Witch Anna.
Magic: Unlikely, Beatrix is not a cheater unless it's to retrieve her belongings. But if Nightshade were to call Beatrix a Dark Witch, then it might provoke Beatrix into proving what it means to be a Dark Witch.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

212 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:48 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Prof. Nightshade isn't likely to call someone a Dark Witch as an insult. Her best friend kills people for a living...
If being extremely sarcastic and demeaning to Beatrix would piss Beatrix off, well, that's basically Nightshade in a nutshell.
Cockiness would make her even more sarcastic/demeaning, so we could make this a cycle that doesn't start off so bad...

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

Not as an insult but what she thinks Beatrix will become. Beatrix's family, The Valji are an extremely divided family, one half are Dark Witches and Wizards and the other Heroes and people who have served in high ranking positions within the Ministry of Magic, even going as far as becoming Minster's of Magic themselves.

When I made Beatrix, I wanted people to have their characters to have an opinion on the Valji and it's young members that eventually join one half or another.

212 Reviews

Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:07 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Okay yeah, quite doable. Nightshade would say it as sort of a sarcastic comment if Beatrix ever asked a question she didn't like, but wouldn't say it out of the blue

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 pm
erilea says...

Wolfare1 wrote:(Sorry for double post) @wisegirl22, as Avalon pointed out, we are making all original characters, and second, Biscuits took the last Ravenclaw spot. If you wish, there is still Griffindor and Slyerin available, but (as I stated before) your character must either be in third or sixth year, and preferably male.

I feel like a big failure. Can someone create a Percy Jackson storybook so I can be Annabeth's sister? :(
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm
Noelle says...

Alright, what day is it in the SB? I'm gonna get my second post done, but I need to know what day it is first.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:04 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

It is a Tuesday currently.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Noelle, are you writing about breakfast or History of Magic? Because if you want to write about anything after that, I should probably post first, seeing as Charms is second period.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm
Noelle says...

I'm writing about Defense Against the Dark Arts History of Magic. Gonna focus on her first class of the year :)
Last edited by Noelle on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:09 pm
AdmiralKat says...

@AfterTheStorm I need to talk to you in chat whenever you can XD
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 pm
AdmiralKat says...

We dead? Do I need to host the funeral?
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb