Young Writers Society

The Cinereal Wolf Pack DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 am
Wolfi says...

Yes, of course. :)
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:31 pm
View Likes
Cynder says...

Hey where do you want snowflake in all this, I mean kimeya saves Skyfire-I think it is-will Snowflake accidently see that and feel more welcoming to her and then when her pack comes around feels betrayed? Or should she help Kimeya? @Wolfie36
Cynder Rosetail Draak

"Be able to say: I am what I want to be."

440 Reviews

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 pm
Wolfi says...

@Cynder: I think that Snowflake should catch up with the rest of the pack on their way back to the den. When I write the next entry (hopefully today!), I can include Snowflake's arrival.
and do not be afraid.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm
r4p17 says...

I agree with you @Wolfie36
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

440 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I'm sorry for not posting anything for a while, guys! I'm going to try reallllllyyyyy hard to write it tonight. If anyone is ready to jump in before then, be my guest!
and do not be afraid.

179 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 pm
r4p17 says...

Ooh! I will post! I have been waiting to post for at least five days. I I can't remember exactly but I am eager to post! I will have it done as soon as I can.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

440 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm
Wolfi says...

Awesome! I'm glad that you are so eager. I can't wait to see your post! :D Sorry for holding you back for so long...
and do not be afraid.

179 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 pm
r4p17 says...

It is in now! Let me know what you think.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I think we're all having some miscommunication. >.<

So, according to my post, the fire doesn't come until night time, but according to the posts @r4p17 and @Fade made, it's already here. Which are we going with? I can change my post to her waking up an hour or so later rather than night, but I'm kind of confused.

Also, r4, I believe Dazzler was already up before and /just returning/ from the confrontation with Kimeya, while Odgen had gotten up before and saw Skyefire, but laid down for a rest again. Therefore, I would think it would probably be noon rather than the morning.

My final point is Skyefire has not been named yet! That's the entire point of the fire, to save him and name him. (My suggestion for the Skye part is that a flaming branch falls and Kimeya's able to pick him up and jump out of the way before it burns him.) So if your post inculdes him with a name then replace it with something about his looks, such as the bright eyed pup or the russet colored fur pup. Something to that effect.

Did I miss anything? @Wolfie36

EDIT: Alright, that might have come off as a little harsh, but I think better communication should be established. R4, other than those things I pointed out your post looked great.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

179 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 pm
r4p17 says...

@Wolfare1 I wasn't really sure when the fire was supposed to be, but I got the impression when I read @JamesHunt's post that Skyfire (whose name I used since I didn't know what to call him aside from that) wandered off on the night of meeting Kimyea and wandered for a while then the fire was supposed to come later on. (Was the thing that he smelled the fire or smoke? I though it was something that started with "m").

:?: You are right about Dazzler though! Thanks for pointing that out.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Even if you don't know what to call him, he doesn't have a name yet. So calling a pup with no name by their future name doesn't make sense. I'm not trying to be pushy, but the perfectionist in me is freaking out, could you change that?

I'll change when Kimeya wakes up to only an hour or so, so it'll align with the rest of the posts.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

179 Reviews

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm
r4p17 says...

Oh! I misunderstood the meaning of that! I thought that Skyefire was a temporary name because James hadn't decided what to name him yet. I didn't realize that he was going to name him. Sorry about that. It is done now. Thanks for the clarification!

440 Reviews

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 am
Wolfi says...

@r4p14 Yes, please remove Skyefire's name. Nice job on the post, though!
Thank you, @Wolfare1, for clarifying everything for him.
r4p, I want to make sure that you know that Collin is two years old and not a puppy anymore. Normally, he would be with the rest of the pack, but since you joined late, I guess it is okay that he would stay with Ogden just for this time.
and do not be afraid.

179 Reviews

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 pm
r4p17 says...

Okay. That is good to know. I figured I would be with Ogden since I joined late anyhow. :P oh and I think you misspelled my name for the tag @wolfie36

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 pm
AdmiralKat says...

XD I'm the keeper of the pups. 0-0 @Wolfare1 I don't think I'm responsible enough...
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta