z

Young Writers Society

Robot Wars DT

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm
GreenTulip says...

The Storybook Discussion for Robot Wars. :)
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 pm
Messenger says...

me be joining! but you realize how chaotic 15 soldiers plus all the other positions could get?

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:38 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

@Messenger yet another SB together my friend~!! We are like, twinzies forever.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

663 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

oh yeah!! @Craz we will rock this robot!

77 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Ain't nuttin' standing in our way.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

285 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 pm
View Likes
GreenTulip says...

Oh! But some people can have more than one minor character- so like the run of a mill solider. Than like a lieutenant
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

oh that makes sense and I guess we can have more people die! Yay for dead people!

285 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:23 pm
View Likes
GreenTulip says...

In this story the dead are the cause they we fight for. So they nwil have not died in vain.

77 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 pm
Craz says...

And how do their eyes change color? Do they take a pill during the initiation into the Rebellion that changes it?

285 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm
GreenTulip says...

The eye color happens gradually. About 6 months after some sort of huge change in their life,

Wen's happeenwd because she lost her brother who she never names., she was thirteen (I think:/)

77 Reviews

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:39 pm
Craz says...

So anyone's eyes can change color after a period of extreme trauma? How does the Rebellion differentiate between regular citizens and comrades then? Is it that everyone who's eyes change color join the Rebellion? Excuse me if I sound rude :P

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm
Messenger says...

i'll try to get my character in soon, like by Saturday night!

285 Reviews

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 pm
GreenTulip says...

Craz wrote:So anyone's eyes can change color after a period of extreme trauma? How does the Rebellion differentiate between regular citizens and comrades then? Is it that everyone who's eyes change color join the Rebellion? Excuse me if I sound rude :P

That is exactly what happens. The eye color symbolizes some sort of change in the mind of the humans. The eye color means that somehow they blame the Robots for what have happened and their loyalty broken. The eye color signals others, so that they can protect themselves.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:36 pm
Messenger says...

Rebellion Medic spot please! :)

285 Reviews

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm
View Likes
GreenTulip says...

Messenger wrote:Rebellion Medic spot please! :)

Reserved!

Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow