Reviews: 6
Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:20 pm
Dreamery says...

Discuss here!

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm
EloquentDragon says...

Requesting a spot for a German Assassin.

(Character profile below, but it's under construction. I'll post a real character profile when I'm done with it.)
Spoiler! :
Name:October/Oktober (English/German, respt.) This is his alias, his true name is unknown.
Age:Assumed to be in his mid-twenties, his true age is unknown.
Ethnicity:European (Unknown).
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Affiliation: Axis Powers, Germany
Agency: ANNEX (Abwehr)
Backstory/History:
Strengths:Excellent marksman, multi-lingual.
Weaknesses:May have a fear of heights.
Other:He especially likes pumpkin beer, despite it being an American concoction. He hates the city of Berlin, for unknown reasons, although he claims it's simply "a personal distaste."
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

6 Reviews

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 pm
Messenger says...

I'm going with the good ol' American FBI!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172

6 Reviews

172 Reviews

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:10 am
View Likes
Laure says...

America FBI, I'm not familiar with any of the others. Will get my profile up ASAP.

6 Reviews

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:23 pm
Dreamery says...

Character Sheet:
Spoiler! :
Name: Martin Dowdy
Appearance: I'll try to find a picture because I'm not the best with appearances.
Personality: He's a very amiable and kind person around his friends and allies. Even around strangers, he's like that. He loves to travel and meet new people. He likes a good challenge, because he's a thinker who's very strategic and thinks things out thoroughly. Around enemies, he can be quite harsh and mean. If a loved one is in danger, he gets passionate and doesn't always think things through.
Ethnicity: English
Affiliation: ACES
Agency: X-2
Backstory/History:

Martin was raised in London, where he stayed and never left for the first twenty five years of his life. Although no day's sights were the same in the bustling city, he soon grew tired of seeing the same things over and over again on his regular commute to and from school and, soon, to and from his job. He wanted to travel the world, but his parents just didn't have enough money.

But, before he could apply for college, he'd gotten word that a war had started. Being in London so long, he had a sense of nationalism for his home; his pride and joy. Not to mention that there was a mandatory wave of drafting, which he got caught in. So, off he went to the military to fight against the Axis Powers who they all perceived to be evil.

At least now, he got to travel the world. But at a cost. He had to see the horrors of war up close. He'd only read about them in the history books, but seeing them as a soldier was different. Killing another person was even worse. But, he survived... with a lot of regret.

After two years, his commanding officer saw what a great soldier he was. He didn't leave any man behind. He did all he could in his power to help civilians. He'd saved his squad from doom more times than not. The CO looked over his record and then sent it off to his higher superiors: X-2, the secret espionage organization. They sent someone to get Martin and brief him.

He quickly accepted. He was now part of X-2.

Strengths: Very strategic, very friendly (can be deceptive because of this), can handle a gun very well, thinks quickly
Weaknesses: Has an irrational fear of heights, can get very passionate at times, can get very nervous when talking to superiors, can sometimes be too trusting because of his amiable nature
Fears: Heights
Other: He has an English accent (obviously)

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:11 pm
Vivian says...

Name: Elise Ferner
Appearance: Blonde curls, average height. Lithe, beautiful. :D
Personality: Kind and determined. Has a strong sense of justice. Likes to help.
Ethnicity: German
Affiliation: ANNEX
Agency (you may need to do some research until I find some myself!): OSS
Backstory/History: Grew up in the slums of Germany and traveled around a lot for her mother to find a job. Watch her father die from a bullet wound at age six then her brother at nine. Her adopted father was sent to the war as a punishment for giving bread to Jews, and harboring one. Then afterward her boyfriend is sent to fight, so she disguises herself as a boy and heads to war. Though she finds her boyfriend she never does see her Papa again. They flee the country and take a few people along the way, is found by an American spy and joins OSS.

Strengths: Intelligence, secrecy. Hiding and stealing. Perfect vision. Good liar stealthy. A fast learner.
Weaknesses: Clumsy.
Fears: None
Other: Has a soft hate for tomatoes. Her adoptive mother made tomato soup everyday. Can swim.
That you are here—that life exists and identity,
That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
--Walt Whitman

6 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:07 pm
Dreamery says...

Just make your characters in the sidebar when you're done with your Sheet! I'll approve or reject from there!

192 Reviews

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 am
EloquentDragon says...

I have finished October's profile and posted it in the sidebar for approval.

Dang, finding a pic is the hardest part. x_X

Enter, if you dare.

6 Reviews

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm
Dreamery says...

We're ready to start! Only two profiles have yet to be submitted, but I will contact those people! You two, @Laure and @BondGirl007, can join at a later time!

192 Reviews

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:38 am
EloquentDragon says...

We'll be waiting for you, fearless leader. You get the opening post.

Enter, if you dare.

172 Reviews

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 am
Laure says...

Name: Skye Hay
Appearance: Tall built, slim frame, sharp green eyes and short jet black hair.
Personality: Sarcastic in nature but generally friendly and able to work week with her team mates. She is very loyal once a committement is made, unless those commitments violates her principles. Skye can is analytical in nature and can be sometimes reticent.
Nationality:American
Affiliation: Axis
Agency: ANNEX
History: Skye was raised up by her father whom was an ex-FBI agent, she was taught by her father defensive moves and attacks from a young age. Yet her knowledge of the FBI is ignorant. Skye was actually employed by the FBI on request, and joined under semi-reluctance.other than that, Skye had a normal childhood though only with a single parent.
Strength: Agility, well experienced in hand to hand combat, able to react to sudden situations or attacks,
Weakness: Thinking in a logical way.

192 Reviews

Wed May 07, 2014 2:17 am
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

Hey, where is everyone? @ddman18, we're waiting for you to put up the first post. Also, maybe it would be best if everyone posts their characters in the official SB character tab, so we can keep, well, tabs on everyone's character. Heh.

Also, perhaps we need some sort of opening dilemna/structure. What if we all need to meet in a certain city for a mission/conference of some sort. What about Berlin, Vienna, Paris, Rome, etc?

Enter, if you dare.

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic