z

Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Sure! I like the idea!

Also, before we actually get our charries to escape, there needs to be a breaking point/something that happens, etc to each of them (or some of them together like a beating) that is the final straw. Our characters will need to plan to get out.

I was also thinking that we can have a couple different groups of those who escape? Not everyone gets along, etc?

LAST! No one should be able to escape alone. So you'll all need a few people (even if they are NPCs that you have created!). Otherwise they would/could have escaped before and the scientists would have realized it.

I'm too tired to do it tonight but I'll give a description of the security/landscape tomorrow! I have work really early in the morning and I'm going to bed.

I really am excited about the SB guys! :D
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 pm
elysian says...

Fawn wants to escape! I was thinking Levi, Arden, and Grace?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm
Ibounce says...

Kata would like to escape as well.

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Alright then! Well it looks like pretty much everyone wants to escape, yeah? No one wants to stay and be the bad guy. Use his/her powers for evil *laughs manically*

Okay. xD Well Sebastian will have to be that person then. Unless someone wants to create a second character ;)

I'm currently at work and can check in periodically, but we can get into a bigger discussion later on. We can discuss plan of attack, if we will be splitting into groups, plot from there.

I will have to ask if we can have characters remain in the laboratory (you can discuss escape with your friends, etc) until the end of the week. I only ask this because I sent out a mass PM to all of those who have yet to post in the SB. I want to give them a fair chance to jump in.

However, if I haven't heard anything from them by the end of the week, then we can actually escape without them. If they show interest later on, we can possibly go back for them, etc. I just want to be fair to everyone! :)

Happy posting!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

9 Reviews

Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm
Ibounce says...

I can do evil.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 am
ToBeMe says...

Levi wants out too!!

I was also thinking, maybe the reason that they all decided/wanted to escape all of a sudden is because that they found out what the scientists really planned for them. That they were going to be used as war tools?

Because none of them seem to know that already so it would come as a bit of a shock. And maybe a motivation to escape.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:23 am
Robusto says...

I actually had my own little side plot planned out for Drellis and the Counselor. Turns out the counselor has been pushing to make the Hybrid program a military program, saying things like how the Hybrids would be the ultimate peacekeepers, killing targets and then easily slipping away with their animal forms. After Drellis kills or simply knocks out the Counselor, he will either (A) escape with a Hybrid (either Kata Pretine or whatever group Grace puts together) or (B) stay longer to get Kylene who is currently locked in one of the labs. I have a few other scenarios in mind, but those are my top two.

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday! I came home from work yesterday to see that my cat had her kittens!

Anyway, Ibounce...whoo! Thanks! We can have some conflict! :D You want to work with Sebastian to try and stop hybrids from escaping, trying to find them when they escape, etc etc?

Robusto - I like the idea! Whatever you want to go with works! :)

Also, the Hybrids don't necessarily have to escape together, just work together to get out. For instance, someone will have to turn off the defenses, someone distract the guards (like Grace or Fawn could fly up above the range of the tranquilizer darts etc), someone who cuts through the fence, make sense? Sorry if that was unclear before! We just don't want it to be too easy to escape and maybe that will cause some friendships between characters, groups will get split up from each other, etc. I just don't want this to die and I'm open to lots of plot ideas! :D

Okay! That said, here is the defenses they will have to get past:
1. The laboratory is surrounded by a large, electric fence with barbed wire on top.
2. There are security cameras EVERYWHERE.
3. Guards are surrounding the fence in tall posts (like a prison) with guns and tranq darts.

So! Our characters need to plan how to get past all that before they can escape! Whoo! I'm excited this should be fun!

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Also, I think I'm going to open this up for some more people to join. I haven't gotten back a lot of good response from those who haven't already posted. Mind you, we have a good few people in this, but if we can get in some more I think that would be awesome! :)

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 am
elysian says...

Just so you know, their is not the way you want to spell it in that last post! It would be *there for all those cases!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

24 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:18 pm
Robusto says...

Thanks for pointing that out. it's fixed now.

9 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 pm
View Likes
Ibounce says...

Maybe Kata could get torn between her loyalty to the scientists, and her growing compassion for the wanting-to-escape hybrids.

24 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm
Robusto says...

I wasn't aware she had any loyalty to the scientists. At least that's what i got from the character profile.

9 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Ibounce says...

Robusto wrote:I wasn't aware she had any loyalty to the scientists. At least that's what i got from the character profile.

Sooty, that was phrased realllly badly. I mean how she would stop/reverse escapees. It that the right word? Idk. Along those lines.

Reviews: 4
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 pm
danickname says...

May I please ask for permission to join?

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon