z

Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Submitted my character :)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:14 am
Evander says...

If my character was 10 could she be a baby?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Dreams - Approved! :)

Raven - Well she would be more childish in mind and her body would be smaller, so in turn when she transforms her hybrid side would be younger and smaller as well. If she, as a human, isn't done growing neither is her hybrid side.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 am
Evander says...

Okay,
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am
Evander says...

Submitted.

German rat enthusiast.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:22 am
ToBeMe says...

Hey I just read this and it sounds amazing! Can I join?
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:36 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Sure! We are probably going to start this fairly soon though. No rush, but I wanted to start this either tonight or tomorrow night!

Thank you for your interest!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:55 pm
Robusto says...

I look forward to this. I was apart of a similiar SB, but it fell apart due to lack of activity from the creator. I hope this one doesn't suffer the same fate.

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I hope it doesn't happen either! I don't see myself leaving anytime soon though, so we should be good! I have lots of hopes for this SB. :)

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:47 pm
Evander says...

Can I create a scientist?

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:04 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Absolutely. I was actually about to create one myself. :)

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay guys,

Is everyone okay to start this tonight? Or would you all prefer to start this later on in the week?

Let me know and I will create the first post!

Thank you!

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm
Evander says...

Tonight!

German rat enthusiast.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Tonight! Also anyone up for a love/ friend interest with Arden?
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm
Evander says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams Ky can be Arden's friend. If Arden is okay with having a child for a friend.

German rat enthusiast.

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening