Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:25 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Questions, comments, concerns?

You found the right place!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 pm
Robusto says...

I think this SB has great potential. I hope enough people sign up to get it started.

54 Reviews

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I hope so too!! This is a storybook done a couple years ago and it did very well. I enjoyed it!! This is my first time doing a storybook (much less this one) in more than 2 years. I do hope I get some more interest in it! :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 pm
Evander says...

Could I join?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Absolutely! Please do! :)

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am
Robusto says...

Do you plan to start this off yourself, or are you waiting for one of the members of this SB to write the first chapter? And if it's the first one, when do you plan to start?

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:29 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I'm actually waiting on Raven to create a character profile, and one other person PMed me with interest.

However, I want at least 5 people before I start the storybook. If we don't have 5 people by Friday, I will start it myself.

I will also send out a mass PM before I actually start the storybook to all who have expressed interest or are currently waiting for it to start.

Thank you all for being excited about this! I hope this will be fun for all! :)

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:42 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Alright! Good news, people! We have 4 people with their character profiles already created! We are now waiting on Raven and one other person to submit their characters and we can start this!

I am super excited.

Oh, and we actually have an over abundance of male characters so if we can get some female characters in, that would be perfect.

Thank you all!

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 pm
elysian says...

I hope it's alright but I made a character profile!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:31 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

You are completely fine to join! I look forward to having you on the Hybrids team! :)

I had a couple issues, which should be sent to you that we can discuss later, but I look forward to starting this up with all of you guys!

P.S. If anyone would like a second character, I would love for you to create one! Thank you all again!

324 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm
Evander says...

@WhiteTiger93 Can I be a Hybrid? And can I chose what type?
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Raven, Of course! I was hoping to get a few scientists, but that doesn't seem to be a popular choice. All I ask is for another girl or two for hybrids to keep gender numbers even.

Oh! Also, just a reminder, if you do create a hybrid character you need to make sure it is a different animal then one already taken from the others. :) Thank you!

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:04 am
Evander says...

Could I be a baby panther?

German rat enthusiast.

324 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 am
Evander says...

@WhiteTiger93 Is this story 1st or 3rd person?

German rat enthusiast.

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I don't believe that panther has already been taken, so feel free to take on a panther as your animal that your DNA has been spliced with.

However, the animal age (you say baby) needs to correlate with the age of your character. For instance, your character can be as young as 6 years old, and that's fine, but is he/she is older than the animal side will be older as well.

Also, you can tell it however you like. I personally choose 3rd person for my character, but if you are more comfortable in 1st, then go for it!

Hope I helped!

Make sense? :)

Thanks again!

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler